Playstation

satanboy

I've been trying my hand at "Stranded Deep". I am not so sure about this one, the controls are a bit meh. Good thing it was free.

Bryn

Considering how outrageous video card prices have become, a PS5 might actually be something I buy soon while I wait for Nvidia and AMD prices to return to normal. Will suck getting fleeced on game prices though.

satanboy

Considering how outrageous video card prices have become, a PS5 might actually be something I buy soon while I wait for Nvidia and AMD prices to return to normal. Will suck getting fleeced on game prices though.
1620977178888.png
Steam = R 1 149.00
PS4/5 = R1 289
Xbox = R1 289

Not a huge difference.

biometrics

Lol, just checked Wootware, there is not a single 3080 in stock and they don't even show indicative pricing either. Crazy. Fuck those cryptodrone arseholes.

Minewhile back at the ranch, pats my 2 year old 2080 that hasn't even seen ten hours of actions yet. It's ready for Battlefield 6 at 27" 2560x1440 144Hz (pretty much the only game I've played the past 15 years). :D

Edit: not PS related :p

dabean

Lol, just checked Wootware, there is not a single 3080 in stock and they don't even show indicative pricing either. Crazy. Fuck those cryptodrone arseholes.

Minewhile back at the ranch, pats my 2 year old 2080 that hasn't even seen ten hours of actions yet. It's ready for Battlefield 6 at 27" 2560x1440 144Hz (pretty much the only game I've played the past 15 years). :D

Edit: not PS related :p

Expect SSD prices to rise next (if they haven't already) thanks to storage-based mining (Chia coin).

:(

Bryn

View attachment 25624
Steam = R 1 149.00
PS4/5 = R1 289
Xbox = R1 289

Not a huge difference.
There's no comparing PC and console prices. You can buy from more than just Steam, there are frequent sales across multiple stores and prices drop quickly most of the time. And many titles get excellent regional pricing for us.

Just checked and Resi Village is R688 on CDKeys.

satanboy

when are you gonna leave your apartment and get your feet dirty out in nature? You lazy old english mathematical fart!!
I sucked at maths.
I am more of an English Afrikaans Portuguese South African cunt.
Nature....does it have HD graphics?