Playstation

satanboy

1601578977010.png
New Gran Turismo 7 details via the PlayStation Blog:

- The game supports 4K, HDR, ray tracing and 60fps. No specifics on performance modes at this time.
- GT Simulation Mode will return.
- FIA and Sport modes from GT Sport will return.
- Tuning and customization will return.
- Loading into races is much quicker.
- You can load cars with no load times.
- The game uses adaptive triggers to showcase the contrast in braking at different ranges, vibrations from the ABS and variation in throttle pedal weight on different types of cars.
- The game uses haptic feedback to showcase the different surfaces you drive on and bumps on the road.
- The game uses Tempest 3D AudioTech to help you differentiate between drivers around you.

satanboy

Sony revealed that the PS5 has sold more units -- via pre-orders -- in 12 hours than the PS4 did in its first 12 weeks. As noted, the PS4 was a very hard console to pre-order and it was very difficult to find at launch, which suggests the PS5 may be nearly impossible to find at launch.

Nicholas

Maybe, can't find any information that it changed. Why is that an issue for you?
My brother offered to buy me a PS4 for my birthday. I don't have an uncapped internet connection, and P2P traffic is limited to 50Gb, so if SONY is still using P2P to distribute games and updates it would not be practical for him to get me one.