Pizza

BloodrayneZA

This is why I keep doing it
Yeah compared to the gluten-free ready made that I bought a few weeks back, it was not that great to be honest. I grew up making pizzas so I can’t really justify the price for crap takeaways

Tribs

Yeah compared to the gluten-free ready made that I bought a few weeks back, it was not that great to be honest. I grew up making pizzas so I can’t really justify the price for crap takeaways
I actually find I eat the toppings only off the bought ones. Except from Doppio Zero - they have a pizza that is to die for.

satanboy

I need to make my own flour (mix), because the one from Woolworths tastes kak a couple of hours later. You have to eat the whole pizza in one go.

Tribs

I need to make my own flour (mix), because the one from Woolworths tastes kak a couple of hours later. You have to eat the whole pizza in one go.
I use bread flour = but I suppose you cannot do that. The bread flour one is great for breakfast too
Only ate two slices last night - so breakfast and lunch today was sorted

biometrics

I've never tried capers before. I hear its pretty salty, and you have salami there as well and that's salty so that must be like eating a Margareta pizza found on the beach?
I don't find it salty. I even added a bit of salt.