Pizza

Papa Smurf

Do show pics when you do this
will do, you just gotta create a slight well where you drop the eggs in before putting in oven sloooooooowly so you dont mess
eggs come out over done which is a pity coz i like runny eggs, but then again runny eggs all over a pizza doesnt sound too inviting

i also wanna experiment with scrambled eggs at some stage on a pizza as they are my favourites

biometrics

have you guys tried a fried egg on your pizza?
i did quite a few years ago, worked very well, makes a really great breakfast pizza

lemme get a pack of bacon out the freezer for tomorrows pizza brunch
Knead does a breakfast pizza, was my favourite when we still had offices in town

maumau

Tried making my first homemade pizza using the dough function of the breadmaker and a pizza stone. Damn thing wouldn't slide off the board into the stone so I had to fold it to lift it, needless to say my careful design was destroyed.

Still looks good though. Post your pizza pics.

View attachment 414

Baking paper!

After you've flattened the dough put it straight onto baking paper and then arrange the toppings.

Slide pizza, paper and all into the oven.

SauRoN

I did but I think it stood too long and soaked it up. Have bought S&C in the mean time.

Did you heat the pizza stone before hand?

If you only put it in the first time with the pizza already on that’s going to happen and also usually doesn’t cook quite so Lekker.

Sent from my iPhone

Seldom Bucket

Like this one? Bacon , salami, ham, jalapeño, 2 different cheeses, olives
e74e60ff3ce95de2dbe5bb4e71b02881.jpg

Lupus

During the first 5 weeks of lockdown we had home made pizzas up the wazoo, after takeaways reopened, we went back to that :)

Tribs

I am still making homemade pizzas. Prefer them to the bought ones - and it is cheaper when there are so many of us.