Pizza

biometrics

Tried making my first homemade pizza using the dough function of the breadmaker and a pizza stone. Damn thing wouldn't slide off the board into the stone so I had to fold it to lift it, needless to say my careful design was destroyed.

Still looks good though. Post your pizza pics.

IMG_20200329_201102_resize_31__01.jpg

LD50

Tried making my first homemade pizza using the dough function of the breadmaker and a pizza stone. Damn thing wouldn't slide off the board into the stone so I had to fold it to lift it, needless to say my careful design was destroyed.

Still looks good though. Post your pizza pics.

View attachment 414
That looks delish

biometrics

That looks delish
Tastes great.

But was supposed to be a 35 cm with cheese edge to edge. Got most things right except the deployment.

Thought I had enough flour below the dough while working it but it must have absorbed the flour.

So to those that make homemade pizza, what is the trick to get it on the stone and not stick the board that you are working on?

Dave

I had pizza last night, but I'm lazy I went and bought Margarita bases and then added jalapeños, ham, onion, pepperoni, extra cheddar cheese and extra mozzarella cheese.

Much easier.

satanboy

Tastes great.

But was supposed to be a 35 cm with cheese edge to edge. Got most things right except the deployment.

Thought I had enough flour below the dough while working it but it must have absorbed the flour.

So to those that make homemade pizza, what is the trick to get it on the stone and not stick the board that you are working on?

I roll out the dough with flour on the rolling surface. The stone has been warming in the oven for 20 minutes at this stage. Remove the stone, lift dough, place on stone and then add all the toppings.

No need for flour on the stone.

Last edited:

Spizz

53e04aad0a1a60660775fd127e15a2b4.jpg

Straight out the oven. 3 cheese mozzarella mix, red onion, olive, feta and a sprinkling of Tabasco.

biometrics