Paranormal Talk

Jings

Nothing out of the norm
But, no jokes, I have just taken cupcakes out of the oven and put 2 cakes in...which is a rarity

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

So you see, it doesn't necessarily mean something dramatic is going to happen. Information we could consider "trivial" is what I can hear as well. If you try analyse too deeply can mess with your sanity. Like why should I know that Steven knows the Matt Horn, who's a DJ, and they've been members of MyBroadband.

But then again, do you know if one of your kids might be up to something clandestine?

Going to ask in a session what the fountain is all about.

Edit: In the meanwhile if you possess a wooden vase, you might want to check if there is something in there that shouldn't be.

Last edited:

emam

Kids are acting normal as far as i can tell and I don't own a wooden vase

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Jings

Fingers crossed, but after months and months of hearing "I can't breathe" or "He/She's not not breathing", much crying and sad words/feelings, finally hearing "I can breathe" "It's a beautiful day" "hugging me" and "there be parties". Feels like the heaviness is lifting. Not hearing much talk of the dreaded alphabet either.

Jings

Listened with Aeternum app this evening. Some weird stuff as usual.

Royal velvet. Wine. Pizza. I'm happy today. I need table player.
I have a drill piece. Wink wink. Hugging.

Spaceship up ahead. Found it. Pursuit. Seen it. It's the end. Avert. Snap dog. Have a look, Dimitri. Seen so much with my eyes. Crystal blue. 7. Invite them. 3 minutes you're inside. I'm listening. Cleanup information. Level. How is this possible?
This can't be happening. You look surprised. Like a bad movie disaster. Follow up. Thunder. Lay in the sea. It wasn't my mirage.
Evolved 2000 years. Flying mushrooms. Not my business. You've been here long.
Clairvoyant again. My mother Tatyana. You be loved.
What do we do, sir? We'll have to see. I know it's real.

Pick me up at 8. Babalas.

Jings

Excerpts from RedRidge X app session.

Tai kwan doe. Video of it. Series ergo pizza. Wash this plum. It's hot. Look at her mountain peaks. I see. Don't read any more. The alarm.
Here's a note. I'm Helena. Hello. My son has a place. Mega hall. Telepathy. You're not alone.
Joy. Glass is half full. Been outside. Don't let covid be an obsession. Breathe.

Jings

Got a name of someone on a spirit app, who was planning to commit suicide, the son of someone I know.
Warned her as best I could, toning it down to dark thoughts versus suicidal. She contacted him and he replied everything was fine. Because of what we discussed she spoke to him in person and asked him again. He broke down and told her his intention.
Asked who gave me to the message and was told his grandfather. This information was given freely and not through the app. Turns out he was very close to the grandfather.

I'm really happy this mother was able to save her son. He's in a relationship and has three kids.

However, left wondering why did they allow this message to come through clearly and powerfully, yet all I got was a date and reference to accident before my 13 year old nephew was killed, when hit by a car early this year.

Nicholas

Fingers crossed, but after months and months of hearing "I can't breathe" or "He/She's not not breathing", much crying and sad words/feelings, finally hearing "I can breathe" "It's a beautiful day" "hugging me" and "there be parties". Feels like the heaviness is lifting. Not hearing much talk of the dreaded alphabet either.
Alphabet?

Jings

Alphabet?
Greek alphabet letters assigned to infamous covid variants for laymen purposes, currently at mu. Mind you there are 11 variants/sub variants being tracked that could be potentially assigned Greek alphabet in future. Fingers crossed that they remain off the concern and interest lists.

Tribs

Got a name of someone on a spirit app, who was planning to commit suicide, the son of someone I know.
Warned her as best I could, toning it down to dark thoughts versus suicidal. She contacted him and he replied everything was fine. Because of what we discussed she spoke to him in person and asked him again. He broke down and told her his intention.
Asked who gave me to the message and was told his grandfather. This information was given freely and not through the app. Turns out he was very close to the grandfather.

I'm really happy this mother was able to save her son. He's in a relationship and has three kids.

However, left wondering why did they allow this message to come through clearly and powerfully, yet all I got was a date and reference to accident before my 13 year old nephew was killed, when hit by a car early this year.
Perhaps you cannot stop things where others are involved.

Nicholas

Greek alphabet letters assigned to infamous covid variants for laymen purposes, currently at mu. Mind you there are 11 variants/sub variants being tracked that could be potentially assigned Greek alphabet in future. Fingers crossed that they remain off the concern and interest lists.
I wonder what naming scheme will be adopted once we have used omega?

Nicholas

Who did you ask?

Jings

I wonder what naming scheme will be adopted once we have used omega?
Maybe the scientists are going to jump through hoops to ensure the layman variant naming system stays the same, because changing it would be too much paperwork. Worldwide vaccine campaigns are in order.

Jings

Who did you ask?
Didn't ask. Often get those on the other side coming through asking for help for those on earth. Tasks vary from carrying a message, helping with a wish or even something simple like providing water for a thirsty cat.

Jings

Think I'm being haunted by two new spirits. A dictionary spirit who taught me this evening about the word magnanimous and another who keeps announcing the end of the world is nigh.
What to do?

Jings

Seems like the I notice the hauntings in pairs. Two new spirits.

Mark says he's no longer on earth, had delta. He says "yello" and the place where he's at is beautiful. When I ask what his message he says it's enough questions and goes off, only to come back again.
Linda freaks me out a little. She talks of a heart machine. Feel heart palpitations when sensing she's around and comes through on the app. She talks of feeling nervous. Hoping to help her though whatever she's going through now.