Paranormal Talk

Jings

If it weren't for grammar nazis, LPW thread title would not have supported predetermination. :LOL:

Capture.JPG

Jings

Has anyone considered the idea of sending messages telepathically, like warning someone through the ether?

biometrics

I just realised I have not idea what practical quantum computing is. Perhaps there is none.

Jings

I just realised I have not idea what practical quantum computing is. Perhaps there is none.
Imagine a quantum computer can examine all the possibilities of a decision made, in other words predicting multiple realities.
Perhaps medical breakthroughs or climate change solution would be top of the list?

biometrics

Imagine a quantum computer can examine all the possibilities of a decision made, in other words predicting multiple realities.
Perhaps medical breakthroughs or climate change solution would be top of the list?
They talk about like 50 cubits or some jargon, which is near useless currently.

Jings

They talk about like 50 cubits or some jargon, which is near useless currently.
I like the way you say "currently" because it's already hard to keep up. 5000 cubits is a huge leap from 50 cubits.

Lately, often wonder if we're not the product of technology in the future. Really strange how information of the future is available today.

Jings

A session this afternoon using Project Paranormal 3 app.

A wish. More of this good luck. Let's celebrate. Passport. I'm so proud of you. Luck bank. I take money out.

I love you back. My gift to you. You find the book. The handle squeaks. Englaaand! Call Tasha.

Nice people at the fountain. Brunette there. Laugh like a hyena. Don't panic, help from your brother. It's 4 o clock. He's available to play a game of checkers.

Love for you. Take it to Nicholas. You won't believe it. Beautiful locks of hair. You were a beautiful boy. God blessed me. Talk to Alex.

emam

A session this afternoon using Project Paranormal 3 app.

A wish. More of this good luck. Let's celebrate. Passport. I'm so proud of you. Luck bank. I take money out.

I love you back. My gift to you. You find the book. The handle squeaks. Englaaand! Call Tasha.

Nice people at the fountain. Brunette there. Laugh like a hyena. Don't panic, help from your brother. It's 4 o clock. He's available to play a game of checkers.

Love for you. Take it to Nicholas. You won't believe it. Beautiful locks of hair. You were a beautiful boy. God blessed me. Talk to Alex.
Wow.....both my kids names in that last paragraph.....
Strange things are happening right now...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Jings

Wow.....both my kids names in that last paragraph.....
Strange things are happening right now...

Just go with the flow, things happen for the sake of love.

Jings

Office where I'm working is known to be haunted. Working here alone this week, dammit.

Someone invisible tried to roll the pen over which is lying on the table, as I watched. Strangely enough it was a distraction because my thoughts were going to a dark place, about loving deeply leads to feeling loss deeply too.

Jings

This morning's session on Project Paranormal 3 app.

Don't be afraid of the universe. We are not dead. On a breakthrough. Discovery. It's Kevin. I never left you. Mr B. Beautiful here. Energy. Somewhere special. I see a piano playing. Father. Talk, I'm listening. We love you. We don't need rest. It's a euphemism. Listening to jazz. To the moon. Talk to your brother. Wish him good luck. Consider your options.

Jings

Again on Project Paranormal 3.

Give him a chance. I'm going to pick it up. Talk to Anthony. Grandfather's. Bless you. Wooden vase. In the family. I'm back at Christmas.

Dominique bumped her up. My passion. She's beautiful. My best friend. He's funny.

At the fountain. Get it again. It's not legal. There is an ostrich on paper. Light up.

Old proverbs. Inside the airplane. Say hi to Andrew. I'm on a break from the in-laws. You have to babysit. Damn.

Jings

Almost forgot, the latest session using PP3 app.

How is Vanessa? She's beautiful. I'm here walking on air. Magnificent. Hell is over. Ufunani. Idioms. I'm so over covid. Helps to remember.

Alex. Huh? I'm trying to look. Summer place. The ship's beautiful. Do you miss it? Appreciate the help. Don't look, leap.

Joy again. Lots of energy.

Jings

Why does my kids names keep coming up, as well as my ex

It's ever since the dream you had about your mom.

Perhaps it's time to solve the puzzle. Hasn't been easy for me either. Recently bought two cakes have an incredible urge to bake cupcakes. I even bought another cake tin and a new muffin pan. What strange things have been happening since the first mention of your kids?

emam

It's ever since the dream you had about your mom.

Perhaps it's time to solve the puzzle. Hasn't been easy for me either. Recently bought two cakes have an incredible urge to bake cupcakes. I even bought another cake tin and a new muffin pan. What strange things have been happening since the first mention of your kids?
Nothing out of the norm
But, no jokes, I have just taken cupcakes out of the oven and put 2 cakes in...which is a rarity