Paranormal Talk

Jings

If the paranormal interests you then this is the right place. Start your own thread if you want to debate whether the phenomena is real.

Please accept this invitation to post personal stories, articles, paranormal sessions and share whatever tools used to explore the mystery.

Let me start by sharing this free Android app developed by a freelance paranormal investigator, Brian Holloway, in collaboration with a paranormal UK team called The Unknown, which is also the name given to the app.

Bank used for the audio is in reverse. I've done a session but left out everything heard in the languages I couldn't understand, like Russian, Arabic and a Northern European language. Normally after a few sessions it gets automatically "dubbed" into an understandable languages. I can still hear some reverse audio inbetween too.

Many people using these apps can hear folk they know have passed away but in my experience the sessions mostly seem to bring out snippets of conversation and thoughts, both present and future. Yet there is also advice when asked, from who knows where. Sometimes I can also see what's happening in my mind, among other stuff, but that freaky shit is for another day.

Words heard during sessions get written in a black book to keep on record. This is what I heard on The Uknown earlier, first time using this app.

Eye witness. Man, what soek jy? High stakes game. I'm in Saudi. Panzulu.

Anything you say. You miss me. Jou moer. Savie. I'm I sick? Si. Storm is coming this year. So much.

I'm human. Ons maak net so. I'm not sober. Secret service. It's out there.

I'm a Pienaar. Andre. Beggar's here. He's just sitting there. Say nothing. Cop. Meneer. Surveillance. You should go inside.

Armenian. Sal. (sounds like cars hooting, chaos). Need a valium.

Calvin. Covid daily. Moegoe here. Pay him to look. Alright ou.

Neuva. Here's the doctor. Nyanga. You've seen it. BEE. Carry on.

Group's open. Shaun's here. We're open. Looks fine. We are growing. I don't understand what's happening. Here's a theft. Brandy.

The golden rule. Let's pay(or pray).

Looking forward to reading what your sessions reveal.

Jings

Anyone visited these
Nope, did you visit any? I know someone from work did a tour at the abandoned Kempton Park hospital which is said to be haunted.

sand_man

Nope, did you visit any? I know someone from work did a tour at the abandoned Kempton Park hospital which is said to be haunted.

I work down the road from that hospital. Haunted or not, the grounds are in a state. An abandoned and desolate hospital has an unique and eerie aura that is impossible to replicate. Driving past is a surreal experience. No ways in hell you'll find me taking a tour of the main building, under any circumstances.

Jings

I work down the road from that hospital. Haunted or not, the grounds are in a state. An abandoned and desolate hospital has an unique and eerie aura that is impossible to replicate. Driving past is a surreal experience. No ways in hell you'll find me taking a tour of the main building, under any circumstances.
You wouldn't catch me going there either. I've had me fair share of experiences without leaving home.

Paranormal investigators who venture out to these places have to have a certain amount of guts. People contact them for issues at business premises as well as homes. Amazing what they have to deal with sometimes.

Here is one cameraman that felt the unexpected. Fun starts at 2:55.

Jings

Been practicing with Aeternum app for a while. It's not free but I find it slightly better quality in terms of the banks.

Often hear that they can hear me, so while listening, also put my thoughts out there about honesty and telling the truth. Keeping a close eye on news articles to see if a theme develops. Some of you might think I'm totally nuts but many a time people have said to me the exact words I've put out there during a session.

A portion of tonight's session:

At the house. Let's go out. I'm so proud of you. Our anniversary. Sorbet. I'm over it.
See this Gibson. It's a gift. Nurse.
I'm visiting. PMZ. Luyiso it will take a while. Perfect.
Nazeer lives here. The middle. My father's there. Prayer book. Frederick sat there. Hi mate. I saw him. Get insurance. Welcome Matthew. Helloo. Argue. Him in the front. Witness. Mishap. Game over. Dilemma abroad.
Ja man, is. Have to admit something strange. Bizzy Lizzy. Need reminder. Glad I found it.
Noodles for now. I can afford it. I'm available.
Cleaning up. Make me. Even now I get them. This is not over. I need drinks now. That hurt. I miss my baby. Ease up, son.
Peter Vaughan. Watching it now. I meet Gareth.

Jings

Last night asked the spirits of Saudi Arabia why their death rate is low and the answer given is cardamom.

Anyway, today using the first paranormal app I started with about 7 years ago, called Echovox Classic 2.0. Energy I get has always been warm and friendly, and perhaps even less earthly at times.

Hello. I heard something important. Where are you? Let's get healthy. You're friendly. I have a date. I'm more handsome. Almost done with this life.
Liam, miss you. Accountant. Where are you Jase? I am a spirit. Shit happens. Did lifting this morning. Wow, friend. My gift to you. I have more to give.
Does Steven know? I am a friend. Oom. I'm with you. Good to know. Fullback.
Light there. I see the bridge. It's beautiful. I left the darkness. Love you all.
Marco I want to put it there. Documents. Rest. Press the buttons.
Willem, do you want to play? Yes, please. Let me help you. Freedom. Let me help you plan.