Paranormal Talk

Jings

View attachment 32478

Babylonian carving of a winged lion/human hybrid.

They are some who claim that one of Ezekial's [Old Testament prophet] visions is a UFO sighting.

Very well carved piece of art.

Do you ever wonder how people see their visions? I see mine mostly in sonar moving pictures vision quality like bats and dolphins, in yellow-gold outlines. This happens when I close my eyes in relaxed mode.
Sometimes it's like watching a memory bubble in full colour, only in a half asleep trance state.

Nicholas

Very well carved piece of art.

Do you ever wonder how people see their visions? I see mine mostly in sonar moving pictures vision quality like bats and dolphins, in yellow-gold outlines. This happens when I close my eyes in relaxed mode.
Sometimes it's like watching a memory bubble in full colour, only in a half asleep trance state.
I don't. I don't take any opiate, dissociative, or hallucinogenic drugs, [I am a habitual caffeine [ab]user. [Prefer milder coffees]] so they would be inducing anything like hallucinations or altered states of consciousness. I do have epileptic seizures occasionally and have hallucinated then. I've had the odd auditory hallucination, too.

Jings

I don't. I don't take any opiate, dissociative, or hallucinogenic drugs, [I am a habitual caffeine [ab]user. [Prefer milder coffees]] so they would be inducing anything like hallucinations or altered states of consciousness. I do have epileptic seizures occasionally and have hallucinated then. I've had the odd auditory hallucination, too.

I'm talking about the kind of hallucinations where you see the same reality twice - once before it happens and then again as it happens or as someone said it happened, or on TV.

Jings

Jings

If you enjoy watching psychic medium readings and need a good cry with a happy ending...

Jings

Weird seeing how my handwriting changes, hardly aware what's been written when listening to the words and sounds while pictures fill my head. Pretty spooky.

485579f16cc4b49afef242ac649abeaa.jpg

Jings

Recently there's been a flurry of debate by scientists concerting the Big Bang Theory.

Out of curiosity asked on Echovox app how the earth was created. Expected to hear something relating to energy but was really surprised by the answer, that the earth was created from memory.

Nicholas

Recently there's been a flurry of debate by scientists concerting the Big Bang Theory.

Out of curiosity asked on Echovox app how the earth was created. Expected to hear something relating to energy but was really surprised by the answer, that the earth was created from memory.

Big bang is supposed to happened around 13.8 billion years. Earth is supposed to have accreted from gas, dust, etc. around 4.5 billion years ago. different processes. Not sure if you think that a description of the universe was stored in "The Akashic Records" Because time is thought to have started with the hyperinflation of a miniscule something, there is no "before". I'm not sure that even my pop-sci understanding of this is partly correct, so I'm hoping that someone like Biometrics or Johnatan see this post and comment on what I am trying to say.

I have to wonder where the memory was recorded and what mechanism turned the information into a part of the solar system.

Nicholas

Have you asked Echovox what "energy" is supposed to be?

Have there been instances where Echovox does not respond to your questions or returns hostile reactions?

Jings

Big bang is supposed to happened around 13.8 billion years. Earth is supposed to have accreted from gas, dust, etc. around 4.5 billion years ago. different processes. Not sure if you think that a description of the universe was stored in "The Akashic Records" Because time is thought to have started with the hyperinflation of a miniscule something, there is no "before". I'm not sure that even my pop-sci understanding of this is partly correct, so I'm hoping that someone like Biometrics or Johnatan see this post and comment on what I am trying to say.

I have to wonder where the memory was recorded and what mechanism turned the information into a part of the solar system.

Do you think there are records prior to Big Bang? I could ask but very likely will not grasp the explanation. A while back I asked how DNA & RNA came about on earth and heard that organic beings (wizards) in the future created the genetic blueprint. I'm guessing wizards are developers.

I love a good science fiction story but the story is a little insane.

Jings

Have you asked Echovox what "energy" is supposed to be?

Have there been instances where Echovox does not respond to your questions or returns hostile reactions?

Guess I could ask. The answers are always interesting if anything else.

One time I asked if we are AI and it didn't feel hostile but felt like there were ums and aahs. The only negativity experienced is when I'm forced to face emotional issues from the past- feelings of guilt etc. Maybe that's what "hell" is.

Edit: Almost forgot, there's no response to the question of lotto numbers. Apparently it doesn't belong to me.

Jings

There's a George haunting me. He's left the earth and wants a message delivered to his son. He didn't expect to die when he did and his son didn't get to say goodbye, but George was with him and helped him live. George loves his family.

Thats all I got. Seems like he wasn't the type to talk much and was a better listener.

Jings

There's a George haunting me. He's left the earth and wants a message delivered to his son. He didn't expect to die when he did and his son didn't get to say goodbye, but George was with him and helped him live. George loves his family.

Thats all I got. Seems like he wasn't the type to talk much and was a better listener.

Didn't realise George was my cousin as we all called him by his nickname.
He passed away unexpectedly last night, leaving behind three underage children. His wife passed away several years ago while giving birth to their younger son. Medical team couldn't save them both and so he became a single father.

Jings

Yesterday's session on Echovox app.

Left with goods. Daisies. Good one. Cure on Earth outbreak. I'm sick of death. Think I should work. The key. Thousands.

Jings

Have you had any dreams that are out of character for you lately?

No but the nightly moving pictures are back when trying to close my eyes and go to sleep, after being absent for a while.

Have you had out of character for you lately?

Nicholas

No but the nightly moving pictures are back when trying to close my eyes and go to sleep, after being absent for a while.

Have you had out of character for you lately?
Oh yes!

I had to infiltrate a luxury hotel to retrieve something. I don't know what it was, but it involved rooting through cupboards in hotel rooms. THEN I discover that sex workers are operating from some of the rooms at night. Scary stuff!

I don't necessarily need to be asleep for my noodle to generate images. :LOL:🤪