Paranormal Talk

Nicholas

Has it involved you at some point?

Didn't have a religion as a child. My late mother was Catholic and I was baptised as such but Christianity and I were often at loggerheads. That's just the way it is. My parents never forced me to go to church and they stopped going sometime in the 80s.

Some religions like Christianity don't condone it at all. I was very much discouraged from telling people's futures as a teenager as was told by certain people that it was wrong. My maternal grandmother could see dead people but she hid that from her fellow Jehova Witness churchgoers. For them, communicating with spirits is worse than smoking.

So tell me, are you religious?
Funny how dabbling in the supernatural is not forbidden if the supernatural entities in question are on your belief system's approved contacts list.

Jings

Funny how dabbling in the supernatural is not forbidden if the supernatural entities in question are on your belief system's approved contacts list.
Yep, it's not like I can shut them out anymore anyway, considering them family and friends. My life would not be the same without them and their caring and wonderful sense of humour.

As an example, yesterday my domestic worker send two "please call me" half hour apart while I was participating in Parawakening's YT Sunday live. Decided to call back afterwards but in the meanwhile another participant heard her name, followed by someone else hearing urgent. It was just so funny.

Jings

UK covid stats are quite high and it made me think of a session last year March, quoting "It's got Britain". Hopefully hospital admissions will stabilise.

Tonight's Aeternum session:

EV. Through the neck. Nice hands. Iron maiden. Are you making the effort? Searching now. Don't waste time. Move. Dave good luck to you.

Gawie. I'm gay too. This disease. The swords. It's got Britain. The middle. We were so proud. Nurse. We have to push through. Good luck. Smile.

Don't know where. More safe southern. Nurse. They're not permitted. I love you. How sad. We go first. We've got to deliberate. Play the 10. So do you. Saying positive helps. Got to see Emily. The student. Here's he. Hey Steven. A hard one. Is he good? Bueno. Found a cassette. Don't freak out. He's not breathing. Get your revenge. Bizarre message.

Marco I lose them. Our businesses. So many patients. A disaster. University. We need petrol. We solve it. Nerds saved us. The whole week ahead. All those nurses. Found it, it's purple. Eina, flu. My life is not anymore. Andrew, get Ashley.

It's warming up. Game over. Just chill. I need more people. See you soon. Boo, here's a surprise. Pull another one.

BB. Love you. I ran with egg on my face. Nurse. By myself. My business is opened. I can see the ocean. My Jennifer. I can feel it. Lots of weed.. Internet, we're logging off. The sun. Fair enough, we'll be ready.

Emma, listen to me. It's not impossible. Love you Sipho. Marry me. In the east.

Jings

In many paranormal circles it is said that paranormal investigators who start off as sceptics inevitably turn into believers. Perhaps that happens with anyone in most cases after regular use of non machine learning paranormal apps.

If I didn't believe in transcendent energies it would definitely be a belief in certain frequencies function to carry memory from the unconscious to the conscious mind. A good example is this morning's session. "Izigonya" was heard very clearly. The word originates from Chichewa which is a Bantu language spoken in Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique. I don't understand this language and neither does my conscious mind.

Audience. Beautiful things. Talk to an alien. We're responsive. Inner play. Don't panic. Izigonya. New dollar. You can talk to me. Talk rivets. Elegant. Again a harvest.

izigonya.JPG

Jings

Heard "We have to leave the earth. The data isn't encouraging."

Who's watching an armageddon style movie?

Nicholas

Is there any convincing piece of evidence that the paranormal exists?
If there is, someone may not have cared for James Randi's offer. Different people have a range of standards for what they will accept as proof of something. I think there is a field of study within philosophy called epistemology that covers this sort of thing. Do we have any philosophy students here?

Jings

Is there any convincing piece of evidence that the paranormal exists?
That's like asking people in the 14th century if there's evidence the earth revolves around the sun.
One day in the future it will be common knowledge that reality is available on various frequencies.

Blantyre

That's like asking people in the 14th century if there's evidence the earth revolves around the sun.
One day in the future it will be common knowledge that reality is available on various frequencies.

To be honest, the most rational explanation for things I've come across is the simulation arguement even though it does sound outlandish to many people.

Abrahamic religions are BS. It must just be tiresome for Jesus and God to keep track of every single person on earth. The Eastern religions like Buddhism and Hinduism at least have some good philosophical points but they too have several flaws.

Jings

To be honest, the most rational explanation for things I've come across is the simulation arguement even though it does sound outlandish to many people.

Abrahamic religions are BS. It must just be tiresome for Jesus and God to keep track of every single person on earth. The Eastern religions like Buddhism and Hinduism at least have some good philosophical points but they too have several flaws.
Simulation is my thoughts exactly since I've been using the paranormal apps.
Sure, I get visions and stuff but when attending live paranormal sessions we get to hear the words and sounds at the same time. Also sometimes each listener types out different words or phrases which flows into a sentence.

Strangely enough those on the other side of the broken radio assured me weren't not living in a simulation. They talk of spirit vessels and species. If mushroom trips were something to go by I would believe it, but somewhat sceptical. Who would seriously believe winged entities and aliens besides Brian Weiss?

Ghost64

Elephants with 6 hands appeal to you? Idol worshippers are a joke man.

Jings

Been back to using Echovox after a long period on using other apps. Something was said in a session yesterday that sounded very Shakespearean style.

"Peace again. It's written in the stars."

Jings

What sort of angel?

The sort that stirs his wife's loving emotions I suppose, by taking pity on the vulnerable. What else could it be? Have you seen him display angelic properties on this forum?

Nicholas

Some of the descriptions of angels in the Bible are bizarre. Hybrid creatures, multiple eyes, multiple wings, rotating wheels...