Paranormal Talk

Jings

View attachment 32478

Babylonian carving of a winged lion/human hybrid.

They are some who claim that one of Ezekial's [Old Testament prophet] visions is a UFO sighting.

Very well carved piece of art.

Do you ever wonder how people see their visions? I see mine mostly in sonar moving pictures vision quality like bats and dolphins, in yellow-gold outlines. This happens when I close my eyes in relaxed mode.
Sometimes it's like watching a memory bubble in full colour, only in a half asleep trance state.

Nicholas

Very well carved piece of art.

Do you ever wonder how people see their visions? I see mine mostly in sonar moving pictures vision quality like bats and dolphins, in yellow-gold outlines. This happens when I close my eyes in relaxed mode.
Sometimes it's like watching a memory bubble in full colour, only in a half asleep trance state.
I don't. I don't take any opiate, dissociative, or hallucinogenic drugs, [I am a habitual caffeine [ab]user. [Prefer milder coffees]] so they would be inducing anything like hallucinations or altered states of consciousness. I do have epileptic seizures occasionally and have hallucinated then. I've had the odd auditory hallucination, too.

Jings

I don't. I don't take any opiate, dissociative, or hallucinogenic drugs, [I am a habitual caffeine [ab]user. [Prefer milder coffees]] so they would be inducing anything like hallucinations or altered states of consciousness. I do have epileptic seizures occasionally and have hallucinated then. I've had the odd auditory hallucination, too.

I'm talking about the kind of hallucinations where you see the same reality twice - once before it happens and then again as it happens or as someone said it happened, or on TV.

Jings

Jings

If you enjoy watching psychic medium readings and need a good cry with a happy ending...

Jings

Weird seeing how my handwriting changes, hardly aware what's been written when listening to the words and sounds while pictures fill my head. Pretty spooky.

485579f16cc4b49afef242ac649abeaa.jpg