Paranormal Talk

Jings

Short notice. There is a live Facebook session tonight 8pm at the following group link. Group is private so it membership needs to be approved. Members may approve requests from their Facebook friends.

Jings

It was such short notice that only one person attended. And I posted the live from the page instead to the group in error. Non the less it was an interesting session.

First Nick came through, lamenting on his Android and how it requires payment for a part. It reminded me of Nicholas and the battery for the phone. Another segment that stuck out was "Daddy loves you", a message from a father for his daughter. Sudden felt a pang of emotion thinking about it on the drive to work this morning.

Planning the next live session at 9pm Friday.

Nicholas

Did you hear the terrified voice of a young person asking for help? This is one of my recent auditory hallucinations.

Jings

Did you hear the terrified voice of a young person asking for help? This is one of my recent auditory hallucinations.

Is it the voice of a girl? I heard about a lost girl recently on someone else's live session.

Jings

A little worried as there is talk of letters in the sessions again as well as "can't breathe" and then last night heard "low oxygen" very clearly.
Really hoping 4th wave is milder than the 3rd and no new generation of letters. Planning to encourage more vaccinations through during the sessions.