Paranormal Talk

Jings

Oh yes!

I had to infiltrate a luxury hotel to retrieve something. I don't know what it was, but it involved rooting through cupboards in hotel rooms. THEN I discover that sex workers are operating from some of the rooms at night. Scary stuff!

I don't necessarily need to be asleep for my noodle to generate images. :LOL:🤪

What an interesting dream. Did you find the thing you had to retrieve?

These moving pictures I can see through my eyelids. The other night I saw a young woman in a field of flowers. Does it happen to you as well?

By the way, yesterday I heard something so random on the broken radio. It was "aerotech".

Jings

Got this Soulseekers UK Ghostbox app installed on my phone for some years now. Haven't used it for the longest time but today I nearly shat my pants using it when the proximity sensor switched on by itself. Well I always knew the workplace was haunted but didn't realise it's like the traffic at OR Tambo. :eek:

Nicholas

I was speaking to someone this week who said that he saw a young woman holding a pink balloon standing in his hotel room one evening. He looked again and she had vanished.

Last edited:

Jings

I was speaking to someone this week who sid that he saw a young woman holding a pink balloon standing in his hotel room one even. He looked again and she had vanished.
I've always wondered what triggers people to see into another dimension.

Are there stats on the number of people who die in hotel rooms?

Nicholas

What an interesting dream. Did you find the thing you had to retrieve?

These moving pictures I can see through my eyelids. The other night I saw a young woman in a field of flowers. Does it happen to you as well?

By the way, yesterday I heard something so random on the broken radio. It was "aerotech".
I'm not sure whether what I delivered to them is what they wanted. they weren't any more specific than "anything that looks odd or unusual to you."

Beautiful outdoor scenes don't feature much in my dreamscape.

Nicholas

I've always wondered what triggers people to see into another dimension.

Are there stats on the number of people who die in hotel rooms?
I said to him that I think that hallucination is the more plausible explanation for what he experienced. We know that what our senses show us has been filtered and interpreted by our brains, which can make mistakes. It happened at night, so he may have been drowsy at the time. I sometimes think that I have seen something in my peripheral vision which, when I turn to look, proves to be a fixed feature in a given area. I also have the occasional imaginary and undetectable visitor and "hear' someone saying something to me. I think they are most likely to be brain glitches, though it can be fun to imagine that there are exceptions to this.

Jings

I'm not sure whether what I delivered to them is what they wanted. they weren't any more specific than "anything that looks odd or unusual to you."

Beautiful outdoor scenes don't feature much in my dreamscape.
What do you consider odd and unusual in a hotel room?

Jings

I said to him that I think that hallucination is the more plausible explanation for what he experienced. We know that what our senses show us has been filtered and interpreted by our brains, which can make mistakes. It happened at night, so he may have been drowsy at the time. I sometimes think that I have seen something in my peripheral vision which, when I turn to look, proves to be a fixed feature in a given area. I also have the occasional imaginary and undetectable visitor and "hear' someone saying something to me. I think they are most likely to be brain glitches, though it can be fun to imagine that there are exceptions to this.

It's all fun and games until someone else sees what you see or hears what you hear.