Online Dating

Blantyre

Nope - lots of ladies over 40 keen to date for romance and some just for fun.

I've found that there is a demographic as well of women on dating apps that is nearing 40 and just wanting to date someone to have a child. These are usually the ones s that always put their careers first and after looking at social media posts of friends/family their age with kids, realize that they don't want to miss out on motherhood.

Tribs

For men, I actually feel like your value increases in your 30s if you put yourself out there because you likely are more mature and most women want to date an older guy.

Women peak in their 20s and start losing their social value around 30 onwards.
One of the reasons I would not date is what life does to one's body. So I would agree that most women look their best between 20 and 49. I never did the facial routines - rubbing cream all over and all the other self-care stuff women do. I never even bothered much with makeup - still don't. Those that did will look better in the later years than those of us who didn't.

Rudolph Hart

Nonsense - I have date utter foxes in the 30s and 40s where their 20s version never appealed to me.
Couldn’t agree more. Twenties is only worth the effort (and it’s a lot of effort) if you’re desperate to have a hottie on your arm to impress someone. And really, anyone who’s impressed by that is not someone whose opinion I value.

Blantyre

20 and 49.

From what I've read online, a lot of women say that things that much harder once they are 30+, at least the amount of guys approaching them decreases.

That could be an advantage in a way though because to put in bluntly, a lot of guys are pervs, at least on dating apps and they are filtered out.

Tribs

From what I've read online, a lot of women say that things that much harder once they are 30+, at least the amount of guys approaching them decreases.

That could be an advantage in a way though because to put in bluntly, a lot of guys are pervs, at least on dating apps and they are filtered out.
To be honest - I would be too scared to date. I know what I have seen on the internet that people are into - and besides - getting naked at my age would be too scary

GreGorGy

Couldn’t agree more. Twenties is only worth the effort (and it’s a lot of effort) if you’re desperate to have a hottie on your arm to impress someone. And really, anyone who’s impressed by that is not someone whose opinion I value.

I have had plenty hotties on my arm that were age appropriate. I know several 40s that are way hotter than most 20s. 20s are just annoying and needy and have feelings. Argh! Who needs that shit!

R

rambo919

Online dating is an utter farce.

It's mostly men trawling for hookups and woman that want no strings attached attention.

Almost no one takes it seriously.

The funny thing I have noticed that woman easily fall in love with the fantasy of a man on the opposite side of the country giving attention.... but the moment it turns serious they get terrified of actually making anything real. The same woman will believe anything an unscrupulous man tells her and it becomes an obscene kind of mating dance.

Like I said, utter farce. Not worth investing in beyond a few years of hard won lessons in life.

Nicholas

I have come across a number of women on OKCupid who come across as intelligent and well educated and who might have much to discuss with others of similar intellectual abilities and levels of accomplishment. Then there are those who barely make an effort when writing their profiles.

Beginning with friendship

It isn't for everyone, and not everyone is better off with a partner.

Last edited:

Nathanblade

What other apps besides DatingBuzz, Tinder, and Badoo are you using guys? I have been using these three applications for a while and I can tell you that out of these three, Badoo has to be the best one. However, most of the likes that I get there are from some really ugly women. Because of that, my self-appraisal has hit record lows. Now, I am even afraid to access those apps, and when I want to hook up with someone, I am calling for my favorite girl from https://aurumgirls.co.uk. That agency actually has some incredible girls!

Last edited:

Blantyre

At University I actually got two dates with girls I didn't know by adding them on Facebook and I'm far from good looking so it will probably work for most guys as long as you are decent.

It is just not advisable if you have too many close mutual friends because people gossip.

Nicholas

1631537026636.png
It begins

Personality: This classification system is not valid.
Astrological sign: Astrology is bunk
Politics: Most of it goes over my head. I don't feel particularly loyal towards any political organisation, and don't have as much respect for politicians in general than I do for scientists. Perhaps there should be an "apathetic" option?

satanboy

Politics: Most of it goes over my head. I don't feel particularly loyal towards any political organisation, and don't have as much respect for politicians in general than I do for scientists.

Wow....I have almost zero respect for politicians....

/moving swiftly along