Online Dating

Rudolph Hart

Wait till you get 50+ 😂
The advantage once you’re over 50 is that most potential partners’ kids are adults already, and that makes life a hell of a lot easier. Of course there are those whose kids are well into theirs twenties and have done nothing and continue helping to do nothing other than sponge off their parents. Avoid those ones.

Tribs

The advantage once you’re over 50 is that most potential partners’ kids are adults already, and that makes life a hell of a lot easier. Of course there are those whose kids are well into theirs twenties and have done nothing and continue helping to do nothing other than sponge off their parents. Avoid those ones.
That is true. Mine have not left home yet (though they are studying)

GreGorGy

Of course there are those whose kids are well into theirs twenties and have done nothing and continue helping to do nothing other than sponge off their parents. Avoid those ones.

Mine turn 24 later this year and they're my babies that can stay here as long as they want. Still, chicks do not avoid me. Incumbent's son turned 21 at the beginning of the year but he is in Gordon's Bay where he works for/with his father. She doesn't seem to mind that my kids stay here.

R

[)roi(]

Wait till you get 50+ 😂
Why would anyone want to date in their 50s? I'm assuming that tdating implies a desire for permanence e.g. marriage?
Most women above 40 will be baggage laden: kids, ex husband, emotional scars, ...

Surely the objective above 40 is just friendship with no strings benefits?
If I was single I certainly would not want that type of baggage legally attached.

The only difference is if you're 40+ and single, have no kids and still want to be a father -- in that case pick single without kids; matching ethics and an age in the low 30s and below.

OCP

Why would anyone want to date in their 50s? I'm assuming that tdating implies a desire for permanence e.g. marriage?
Most women above 40 will be baggage laden: kids, ex husband, emotional scars, ...

Surely the objective above 40 is just friendship with no strings benefits?
If I was single I certainly would not want that type of baggage legally attached.

The only difference is if you're 40+ and single, have no kids and still want to be a father -- in that case pick single without kids; matching ethics and an age in the low 30s and below.
Nope - lots of ladies over 40 keen to date for romance and some just for fun.

spiderz

@biometrics
Is it not time that we do a thegrotto dating app?
The only free dating app in the whole of hermanus!