Ok fuckers - this forum needs your help

LD50

Right, this forum needs wants more members in order to grow into a healthy community. It's a good time for it and it's been the case for a while. Now @biometrics cannot do this alone, the man is so busy you know, coding, developing this site, buying crap online, brewing beer, engaging a lot with us ( as our Overlord ) - the man's tired, you saw his face, right?...

So, he needs some volunteers ( this is not something he would expect from members, putting this pressure on us) to send out his personal invitation out to others on Mybroadband. You will notice the invitation does not imply any member should leave Mybb but instead to come visit here and hang out.

So then, if you feel like sending the invitation out via PM or e-mail / whatsapp whatever, to a few people please PM me "I'm in" and I will forward the official invitation from @biometrics to you.

Don't fucking disappointment me you shiftless bastards....and @Dave , don't drag your feet on this, do something of value with your life

/OUT

Spliffcat

I got booze don't give a flying fuck what I say just need to find a hooker/girlfriend. Fekkin impossible in the Free State, visiting my old folks as I see them so rarely.

Y2K

Have invited some from the light side to the dark side.
Telling them we have booze, hookers and freedom of speech
Lets just hope this doesn't ruin the current state of the forum, I'd hate for it to become too rowdy.

Reactions: OCP

Spliffcat

When all thus con shit is over I'm doing a month of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" maybe go visit Morty Moose in Namibia on my way to see my boet in Windhoek.