Nintendo

satanboy

1621436337035.png
Grip
Crazy fast racing on track, walls and ceiling (also including weapons). 3/5

Spizz

A guy in my sons dojo is emigrating and clearing his garage. My son joked that if he has any game boys knocking about then I collect them. Guy goes to his garage and brings out these

4888596d8299b4c87636a766ac986813.jpg

biometrics

A guy in my sons dojo is emigrating and clearing his garage. My son joked that if he has any game boys knocking about then I collect them. Guy goes to his garage and brings out these

Oh boy, I had some of those in high school in the 80's. Sweet.

Probably sellable on eBay?

Spizz

Very much so but I’ll never sell them. They need a lot of cleaning, the odd battery cover and a few repairs on loose plates and broken hinges. My aim is to restore them to their former glory.

biometrics

Very much so but I’ll never sell them. They need a lot of cleaning, the odd battery cover and a few repairs on loose plates and broken hinges. My aim is to restore them to their former glory.
I assume that it's a passion. The games weren't all that great after all... ;)

Spizz

I assume that it's a passion. The games weren't all that great after all... ;)

Of course they are nothing like today’s games, but the Game and Watch games are all super simple yet can be quite addictive for a few days at a time.

But I’m just a Nintendo fan for many years now, especially Game Boys. I don’t especially collect, but I’m always on the lookout and have a few knocking about.

biometrics

Of course they are nothing like today’s games, but the Game and Watch games are all super simple yet can be quite addictive for a few days at a time.

But I’m just a Nintendo fan for many years now, especially Game Boys. I don’t especially collect, but I’m always on the lookout and have a few knocking about.
When I first started Geocaching/hiking in 2001 I got a backpack, emergency gear and a gameboy advanced for my backpack before I went up table mountain range the first time. Even had tuna as a backup. I was so clueless about the outdoors! Carried kilos of unnecessary stuff.

Spizz

When I first started Geocaching/hiking in 2001 I got a backpack, emergency gear and a gameboy advanced for my backpack before I went up table mountain range the first time. Even had tuna as a backup. I was so clueless about the outdoors! Carried kilos of unnecessary stuff.

Haha. You never know when you are going to need an emergency game of Super Mario Brothers

AfricanTech

Omg

I owned both those Donkey Kong 'consoles' back in the day.