Nintendo

satanboy

1616071449469.png
Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Received this game (at a discount) with the Nintendo Switch Lite. It's fun, simple (kids will love it) and a nice one to pick up if you just want to waste 10 minutes or fall asleep. 3/5

Spizz

I never tried Animal Crossing but my two 20 something kids loved it and played it a lot. Zelda however, you've encouraged me to move the Xbox Series S to the side and plan a weekend of adventuring through Hyrule on the Switch :p

Spizz

I’ve been playing original Mario Bros game on the Gameboy Advance SP I managed to fix at the weekend (still got two that won’t charge)

satanboy

1618412907517.png
South Park: The Stick of Truth

Funny game (farts, shit and lots of cursing). The text is a bit small. 3/5

Spizz

@satanboy

How are you getting on with the Switch? I'm interested to know if you have played Breath of the Wild yet and your thoughts on it.

satanboy

@satanboy

How are you getting on with the Switch? I'm interested to know if you have played Breath of the Wild yet and your thoughts on it.
I keep putting it off, because I am so busy with Animal Crossing (and then some Mario Kart and Asphalt).

The Satisfye grip I received from Amazon has made playing even better. No cramps.

Spizz

I keep putting it off, because I am so busy with Animal Crossing (and then some Mario Kart and Asphalt).

The Satisfye grip I received from Amazon has made playing even better. No cramps.

Nice. Glad you’re enjoying the Nintendo life :)

Spizz

Seeing as it’s a Nintendo thread, I dabble in Game Boys and recently bought a modified and overhauled GBA in the U.K. for a bit of a bargain. It’s got a backlight and custom shell etc.

Well the good news is that I’ve at last got a friend heading to SA in a couple of weeks time, so the GBA will be in my grubby paws soon

And also coming is an original Game Boy Golf cartridge that I bought for about R20. This is the game that precedes Mario Golf on the GB Color and the one I was hooked on 25 years ago :p

Spizz

I just made a Game Boy Advance from an old broken DS. Need to tidy up the top edge where the screen used to be, but I’m pretty chuffed that it worked :)

2be7d668293c44c15dc7d1bd36ea86f7.jpg

AfricanTech

Sad confession - I have a launch version Switch with Zelda that I've never played - don't seem to move able to find the time...

satanboy

1620133298140.png
R20 and Patrick Stewart's voice. What else could one ask for?

Edit:
Great art work.
Intriguing game.

Last edited: