New Books & reviews

Seldom Bucket

Busy reading this

38213061._SY475_.jpg

Never seen the related TV series though
Slow on the read of this book. But it's been a busy time from when I started reading it. At around 79% of the book just after the aftermath on the attack on Thoth station.
This book is actually surprisingly well written and keeps you going, usually books over 500 pages starts to just ramble on and tend to lose interest.
Some really great research done by the author for this book, hopefully when I'm done with this one and dive into the next the pace keeps going.

Seldom Bucket

Finished Leviathan Wakes

38213061._SY475_.jpg

I would give this a firm 4/5 under normal circumstances, but I am giving this a full 5/5 because of the sheer joy and surprise I had in reading this book.
I have only seen the first season of the TV series based on this book and must say the TV series does not do this book any justice.

Well written and well researched, from the problems of space travel, travelling at speed to the difference between people living in vastly different environments, how their physical build would be different and how in time they would have their own way of communicating with each other.

I am quite sad at the demise of a character in the story, but hopefully we will see said character again.

Really looking forward to reading the next book in the series, Caliban's War, but not right away

NObanana4you

Finished Leviathan Wakes

38213061._SY475_.jpg

I would give this a firm 4/5 under normal circumstances, but I am giving this a full 5/5 because of the sheer joy and surprise I had in reading this book.
I have only seen the first season of the TV series based on this book and must say the TV series does not do this book any justice.

Well written and well researched, from the problems of space travel, travelling at speed to the difference between people living in vastly different environments, how their physical build would be different and how in time they would have their own way of communicating with each other.

I am quite sad at the demise of a character in the story, but hopefully we will see said character again.

Really looking forward to reading the next book in the series, Caliban's War, but not right away

Found a place that has his ebooks online.

Will read, I am looking for some good thriller action sci fi books.