New Books & reviews

Düber

Next Read: The Unknown Kimi Raikkonen

Finished this yesterday( been reading a bit sporadically because of work) and really enjoyed it. It has been written by someone that is not a huge F1 follower which gives very interesting insights and a different view of the man from what we are used to.

Cereal_Killer

Finished this yesterday( been reading a bit sporadically because of work) and really enjoyed it. It has been written by someone that is not a huge F1 follower which gives very interesting insights and a different view of the man from what we are used to.
Been struggling to read it, big fan of Kimi, but the writing is a bit disjointed.
I presume you got the rest of the truck's number plates, never said if you did

Düber

Been struggling to read it, big fan of Kimi, but the writing is a bit disjointed.
I presume you got the rest of the truck's number plates, never said if you did
Yes he has written it like a journalist would write articles and I suspect it was translated, so perhaps I just filtered automatically.

Yes I got all of them thanks, there are some real gems there, torn between the James Cory and the Obama book to read next. :)

Cereal_Killer

Yes he has written it like a journalist would write articles and I suspect it was translated, so perhaps I just filtered automatically.

Yes I got all of them thanks, there are some real gems there, torn between the James Cory and the Obama book to read next. :)
one Corey, Obama, Corey