Need your opinion on these two apartments

biometrics

Need your opinion on these two apartments but don't want to post it here. Say "yay" and I'll pm you...

Dave

What if I don’t feel happy enough to shout YAY?

And what if I have no idea about Cape Town property so being evil might point you towards the crap one?

Have you asked the old curmudgeon @satanboy to give an opinion?

biometrics

What if I don’t feel happy enough to shout YAY?

And what if I have no idea about Cape Town property so being evil might point you towards the crap one?

Have you asked the old curmudgeon @satanboy to give an opinion?
So can I send them to you :p

biometrics

The unit most of you liked was a firm no. Obstructed view and A/C noise.

Since we won't use it full time we will Airbnb it and there are companies that will manage the visitors and cleaning etc at a 25% of the rental rate. A flat like this will have poor Airbnb reviews/ratings so will not do well.

The other unit has the potential for a low ball offer due to various factors shared with me. It has an awesome view of the mountain.

G

gfmalan

Yay, so red it is, sad that the location and reno didn’t match up.

Let us know if you offer and they accept!

biometrics

Agreed on R1.15m. Tried lower but they pushed back. Actually a good deal compared to other available units in the block. Going to Airbnb it when we don’t use it.

G

gfmalan

I'm looking at property in Montagu, Swellendam and Groot Brak, and somehow all the prices increased +/- with 200k in last 3 months, something is happening in the Western Cape, maybe the Vaalies is on the way

slayer

I'm looking at property in Montagu, Swellendam and Groot Brak, and somehow all the prices increased +/- with 200k in last 3 months, something is happening in the Western Cape, maybe the Vaalies is on the way
Low interest rates equal sellers market.. people who were renting previously and couldn't afford to buy, now suddenly can, so demand for property for sale goes up..

I have been getting cold called almost weekly asking if I am interested in selling because people want to buy in my area..

But, I imagine there are a lot.of short sighted buyers now, not thinking of when the interest eventually goes back up, when some of them may be forced to sell and we go back to buyer's market..

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk