Need suggestions for a motto

biometrics

Please suggest a motto for the site. I think what we want to convey is that we want this place to be fun and where you can speak you mind, not the hate and pessimism other places have become.

Some ideas:

- A fun site
- With bite and brilliance
- News, views and stuff

Spizz

I listen to a Scottish football show that’s aired twice a week for the past 25 years. Their strap line is “the most petty and ill informed sports show on radio”

Extrapolate and adapt it to suit the forum. Something like “the most petty and ill informed forum (or website) in South Africa” or “the internet” or “ the world” etc.

linza

I listen to a Scottish football show that’s aired twice a week for the past 25 years. Their strap line is “the most petty and ill informed sports show on radio”

Extrapolate and adapt it to suit the forum. Something like “the most petty and ill informed forum (or website) in South Africa” or “the internet” or “ the world” etc.
I think that's great.

linza

Please suggest a motto for the site. I think what we want to convey is that we want this place to be fun and where you can speak you mind, not the hate and pessimism other places have become.

Some ideas:

- A fun site
- With bite and brilliance
- News, views and stuff
The Playhouse

LD50

...where opinions don't matter as much as your presence

biometrics

Due to wanting something that works for the Wordpress as well as the Xenforo side of the site, how about:

Join in the conversation