Need suggestions for a motto

Spizz

You know what screw it.Clearly my young paddawan, this website needs a entry quiz, you got here way too easy.

Hence forth the entry test will be to use the word fuck, as a verb, past tense, present tense, as a noun, as a adverb, as an object of an adverb, as part of a word and finally as an adjective.Bonus points, will be given, for use in inquiry, aggression, difficultly, and dismissal.

This way we can weed out the weak mofos.....

I like your thinking. Just keep in mind, I was invited here before the site went live, fuck face ;)

Spizz

I belong to an offensive telegram group. Don't get excited - it is not the FTFT group @Papa Smurf . To join - people had to use 5 different swearwords in a sentence. There were some really prized sentences. I should see if I can find some.

Different criteria, but my favourite sentence came from a guy I worked with when I asked him about a stapler he was trying to fix.

“The fucking fucker’s fucking fucked.”

Brilliant. And makes perfect sense :D

wizardofid

I like your thinking. Just keep in mind, I was invited here before the site went live, fuck face ;)

Thanks for the compliment, always knew I had a fuckable face, you just reinforced the notion. I think that invite was sent by accident and they felt sorry about your lonely ass and kept you around as the official mascot.

Spizz

Thanks for the compliment, always knew I had a fuckable face, you just reinforced the notion. I think that invite was sent by accident and they felt sorry about your lonely ass and kept you around as the official mascot.

Yay. I'm adorable.