My Card Is Cloned

Textile Guy

So .... it seems some mother frikken son of a crack head whore cloned my Wells Fargo card ......

The idiot got around $100, then fucked it up trying to fill up with gas ..... but the irony, he took out insurance somehow -beleven bucks for fraud protection for a fraudulent card ...... prolly claiming for what I spend on MY card!! Well the fuck only woulda got 25 bucks before I cancelled the card.

At least the bank gave me my hundred bucks back, and I will get a new card in the morning .....

1592530001409.png

Urist

stop being paranoid and go to bed, if you're with absa you can use the app to stop your cards temporarily.

Dave

So .... it seems some mother frikken son of a crack head whore cloned my Wells Fargo card ......

The idiot got around $100, then fucked it up trying to fill up with gas ..... but the irony, he took out insurance somehow -beleven bucks for fraud protection for a fraudulent card ...... prolly claiming for what I spend on MY card!! Well the fuck only woulda got 25 bucks before I cancelled the card.

At least the bank gave me my hundred bucks back, and I will get a new card in the morning .....

View attachment 3602

Serves you right for paying for your crack with a credit card 😈

biometrics

View attachment 3602
The fraud protection was probably a test payment to see if the card works. Happened here recently and they start with small test payments, one was a donation to the Guardian in Australia.