Music Videos & Shit

Tribs

I love the instruments and the guys singing - not so sure about her though. But she gets better as the song progresses

Tribs

This will be the last song I ever sang about a person that I’d rather not name. You think you’re so goddamn cool, everybody thinks you’re a fucking fool. Crash and burn on a car ride home, it would be a lot better if I slit your throat and die for me, die for me, why don’t you? Everyone will sing this song, and know they’re better off without you. I’m done with you for good. We were always a like time bomb ticking, and you’re so Hollywood. You’re always lookin for the next best thing, and it’s for the better so I guess best friends don’t last forever. I taught you all about breaking hearts, I didn’t know that you would take it that far. I never thought after all these years I would be the one to make you disappear, and die for me, die for me, why don’t you? Everyone will sing this song, and know they’re better off without you. I’m done with you for good. We were always like a time bomb ticking, and you’re so Hollywood. You’re always lookin for the next best thing, and it’s for the better so I guess best friends don’t last forever. Fuck you and all your friends.

Textile Guy

A boy and a girl and a three on the tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes lust, then the shotgun marriage
Six months later come a baby in a carriage
You know what, y'all? You know what, y'all?
The whole thing started with some alcohol
The whole thing started with some alcohol (hey, yeah)

Textile Guy

Dig this song too mush ...

"If the house just keeps on winning, I got wild card up my sleeve. And if love keeps giving me lemons just mix them in my drink. And if the whole wide world starts singing, and all the stars go dark. I'll turn the light on in my soul, and keep the bluebird in my heart"