Movie re-watch

LD50

Another one I felt was hugely under rated back in the day was Water World (1995) with K. Costner . A Mad Max on water scenario.
Might feel a bit old now but I've seen it maybe 4 times

Dave

Just discovered my bastard ISP is blocking movie links, it was driving me mad going through all the various players (was looking for Idiocracy) and every single player was showing no links. Switched WiFi off and using my mobile connection and suddenly plenty of links appear, went back onto WiFi with a VPN and they appear.

Bunch of cunts!

biometrics

Just discovered my bastard ISP is blocking movie links, it was driving me mad going through all the various players (was looking for Idiocracy) and every single player was showing no links. Switched WiFi off and using my mobile connection and suddenly plenty of links appear, went back onto WiFi with a VPN and they appear.

Bunch of cunts!
Land of the free, hey? :p

Don't they block stuff like that per government regulation in the UK?

Dave

Land of the free, hey? :p

Don't they block stuff like that per government regulation in the UK?

It's not a government thing. The big ISP's (BT and Virgin) have got a court order against them by FACT to block certain p2p sites, I presume it's now extended to the streaming sites.

Edit

Not FACT, the MPA.

biometrics

It's not a government thing. The big ISP's (BT and Virgin) have got a court order against them by FACT to block certain p2p sites, I presume it's now extended to the streaming sites.
It's ok, you can VPN to SA to get your fix. :p

Lupus

Plenty, Back to the Future all 3, Terminator 2, Alien, Aliens, Edge of Tomorrow, Cabin in the woods what I'm looking for is Tucker and Dale vs Evil.

jezzad

I must have watched Inception like 7 times, who knows, but I had to figure all the levels out. This was over a few years though.

Need to watch this again and try wrap my brain around it.

Re-watch

Anchorman
Old School
Super Troopers
Austin Powers
Back to the future (all three at least once a year)
Home alone (every Christmas)

BloodrayneZA

I presume it's now extended to the streaming sites
Not streaming sites like Netflix, Prime and such. Paid for services continue to stream. I have Netflix and almost every household now streams to their smart TV's and phones - it's a paid for service anyway, you gotta pay to use the BBC player

EDIT: Actually housemate says BBC player is free, not a paid service so kinda confused here about that.

Dave

Not streaming sites like Netflix, Prime and such. Paid for services continue to stream. I have Netflix and almost every household now streams to their smart TV's and phones - it's a paid for service anyway, you gotta pay to use the BBC player

EDIT: Actually housemate says BBC player is free, not a paid service so kinda confused here about that.

:unsure:

You do realise the conversation was about the dodgy streaming sites like Cyberflix, not Netflix etc...