Motorcycle Life

SauRoN

I was on the Tracer yesterday and had a back wheel blow out , lucky i was just going on to the freeway and was about to pin it when the wheel blew , never went down .
That messed my Sunday afternoon up , i own a low loader trailer that the guys from the club use , had to wait for the trailer to arrive .
Lucky escape .
On the plus side i have never been happy with the tyres that the bike came with , 4K for a new set of decent wheels , either Perellie diablos or pilot road 5s

Love the Pilot Road 5’s.

Loved the Pilot Road 4’s before them too, but somehow the 5’s are even better, especially in feeling less square.

Sent from my iPhone

Badballie

Love the Pilot Road 5’s.

Loved the Pilot Road 4’s before them too, but somehow the 5’s are even better, especially in feeling less square.

Sent from my iPhone
How are the Road 5's for cornering ? .
I have Pirelli angels on my 690 Duke and they stick like shit to a blanket in corners .
Not sure what tyres to buy because i ride my bike pretty hard .

SauRoN

How are the Road 5's for cornering ? .
I have Pirelli angels on my 690 Duke and they stick like shit to a blanket in corners .
Not sure what tyres to buy because i ride my bike pretty hard .

They are less square than the PR4’s were so quite a bit sharper on the cornering not there I ever had an issue with the old ones but that was a marked difference for me.

Too early to tell if they will last as long but I expect they will.

Amazingly they seem even better in the wet than the 4’s were which was my best loved tyre to date for winter use.

You can’t go wrong with the PR’s of any kind I’d like me you ride every day come rain or shine and would like a little extra mileage too.

Haven’t ridden anything with the Angels recently but I can say the Pirelli Diablo Rosso 3’s I rode before the PR4’s were garbage at any time they weren’t warm and utterly disastrous in winter for that reason.

Sent from my iPhone

satanboy

1597435035895.png

Willy Strong

WPMC Advanced Riding School Dates 2020
Saturday 3 October – Motorcycle Track School
9:00am – 1.30pm

For morning sessions the registration starts at 08:00 to 08:30
No entries will be accepted after 08:30
School starts at 09:00 ends 14:00

For afternoon sessions the registration starts at 12:00 to 13:30
No entries will be accepted after 13:30
School starts at 14:00 ends 18:00

NO Race bikes or noisy exhausts allowed.
Current Motorcycle race license holders are not permitted to participate.
Please wear quality protective gear for your own protection

Riders will be required to show a valid drivers license at registration.

Cost: R580.00 per rider

Please note although we try our best to keep this updated as much as possible this might change without prior notice

I went to my first one in February, it was super fun! I learned a bunch of valuable track riding information that I can use on the public road.
Like building cornering confidence and proper lean angle. I haven't mastered any of these yet and I hope that the laps can increase my skills.