Motorcycle Life

PhireSide

It took me a while to get into the habit of first strapping my helmet on before putting gloves on. This is a few years back, before quick release clips became the norm. Or leaving my bike keys in my pants pocket, then invariably having to remove one glove to fish the keys out again.

Urist

It took me a while to get into the habit of first strapping my helmet on before putting gloves on. This is a few years back, before quick release clips became the norm. Or leaving my bike keys in my pants pocket, then invariably having to remove one glove to fish the keys out again.
Yeah, finding your keys with winter gloves in one of your many many pockets can be a hassle. Metalize is not shy with pockets.

SauRoN

Key in bike.
Jacket on.
Helmet on.
Start bike.
Gloves on.
Ride.

Keyless makes it a whole lot simpler though.

Sent from my iPhone

PhireSide

Keyless start? Shows you how out of the loop I am. My XT still had a kickstart and a choke enrichning circuit:p

spiderz

I need to get rid of the 2 scooter and look at either a bigger scooter or a bike.
Had a Honda steed 400 for a while, did not like it much.

SauRoN

Keyless start? Shows you how out of the loop I am. My XT still had a kickstart and a choke enrichning circuit:p

Most top of the range bikes are key less now like cars.

Well they have keys, but no ignition barrels for them.

Sent from my iPhone

Badballie

Tonight i`m a proud prospect.
Being a member of a club has advantages , some one always knows some one that can get cheap spares or gear .
Most clubs are a true brotherhood , if you have no work some one knows some one that can help and if you in shit , know you have many guys to back you up .
Prospecting is the hard faze hang in there .

GhostSixFour

Being a member of a club has advantages , some one always knows some one that can get cheap spares or gear .
Most clubs are a true brotherhood , if you have no work some one knows some one that can help and if you in shit , know you have many guys to back you up .
Prospecting is the hard faze hang in there .

Yeah, but the GS clubs only go to Mugg and Bean. :)

GhostSixFour

As opposed to the crotch rocket wimpy clan? :ROFLMAO:
My current bike is a GS, and so will the next one be. Can't wait to trade my 700 for a 1200, those boxers are awesome.

Yeh, I've got the 800. I'm not sure I'll trade it for a 1200 though - lovely as they are, I think I might go for a Afria Twin next. Or a Tiger 900. Those triple motors makes my water break.

Badballie

Yeh, I've got the 800. I'm not sure I'll trade it for a 1200 though - lovely as they are, I think I might go for a Afria Twin next. Or a Tiger 900. Those triple motors makes my water break.
The main bike i ride is the Yamaha Tracer 900 triple , if i switch all the BS off and get heavy with the throttle , front wheel in the air .
Love riding that bike and it keeps me in check because it is governed at 235 .
I have an AKRO racing pipe on it with no baffle , it is loud , do not normally have problems with cars getting in my way they hear me coming :D

Badballie

I was on the Tracer yesterday and had a back wheel blow out , lucky i was just going on to the freeway and was about to pin it when the wheel blew , never went down .
That messed my Sunday afternoon up , i own a low loader trailer that the guys from the club use , had to wait for the trailer to arrive .
Lucky escape .
On the plus side i have never been happy with the tyres that the bike came with , 4K for a new set of decent wheels , either Perellie diablos or pilot road 5s