Missing Grotto Forumites

Nicholas

I'd like to think that all of us cave dwellers are better than most politicians. Despite everything we have learned, some elements of society are still stuck in the distant past, and hell-bent on holding onto it.

It's ok. I become moody sometimes, too. Hang around long enough, and you'll find that there is a thread where we can talk about our feelings.

Nikki 'it' SuxX

I wouldn’t go outside if I were you, snowflakes tend to melt really easily in the sun.
Ah, you're so sweet for caring.

Ya know, for someone who hasn't had the guts to even post their pic here you sure have a lot to say about others (even in the pic posting thread, where 90% of what you posted was derogatory towards others).

I'm certain you're a good looking Adonis of a man with the body of a Greek god; or is that a goddamn Greek?

Your entire post history labels you as an insecure, childish and altogether unpleasant piece of excrement.
Your latent homesexuality is actually rather apparent too.
If you are involved with someone (male or female) I pity them.

Your sense of humour can best be described as moronic, and your intellect as non-existent.

Up yours, Dave.

biometrics

Ah, you're so sweet for caring.

Ya know, for someone who hasn't had the guts to even post their pic here you sure have a lot to say about others (even in the pic posting thread, where 90% of what you posted was derogatory towards others).

I'm certain you're a good looking Adonis of a man with the body of a Greek god; or is that a goddamn Greek?

Your entire post history labels you as an insecure, childish and altogether unpleasant piece of excrement.
Your latent homesexuality is actually rather apparent too.
If you are involved with someone (male or female) I pity them.

Your sense of humour can best be described as moronic, and your intellect as non-existent.

Up yours, Dave.
He did post a pic but I see he has since deleted it. I can undelete it for you @Dave... ;)

Nikki 'it' SuxX

Doesn't bother me, I don’t actually remember deleting it.

Though the idiot cuntSuxx sounds like a total oxygen thief. I wonder what their MyBB username is.
Look me up on there, Davey boy.

It's: davethinkshesatoughguybuthesactuallyalittlewankerwholivesinmommybasementplayingvideogamesandjerkingoff

Ya, know Dave... You need to learn the important dictum that states 'if you have nothing nice to say, rather say nothing at all'

And perhaps this one...
'It is better to be thought a fool and say nothing, than it is to open one's mouth and confirm it'

Maybe these people here think of you as big ol scary Dave. I think you're a tired little man with absolutely no backbone and nothing to offer. You're the typical 'main man' who shits himself at the first sign of real trouble.

I won't pussy foot around you because I know what you are and you don't phase me one iota.

Nikki 'it' SuxX

Let's log out and go and do something else for an hour before this escalates any further.
Haha! I'm done. I just needed that 'person' to understand that not everyone backs down.
Being a nice person doesn't make me a walkover or an easy target.
If you're going to go out on a limb and insult someone then you'd better be ready for hell to follow.
Respect in this world is earned. Making snide remarks to bolster a flagging ego never ends well if one isn't equipped to respond.
Dave knows where he stands now. Don't you Davey?

Dave

Look me up on there, Davey boy.

It's: davethinkshesatoughguybuthesactuallyalittlewankerwholivesinmommybasementplayingvideogamesandjerkingoff

Ya, know Dave... You need to learn the important dictum that states 'if you have nothing nice to say, rather say nothing at all'

And perhaps this one...
'It is better to be thought a fool and say nothing, than it is to open one's mouth and confirm it'

Maybe these people here think of you as big ol scary Dave. I think you're a tired little man with absolutely no backbone and nothing to offer. You're the typical 'main man' who shits himself at the first sign of real trouble.

I won't pussy foot around you because I know what you are and you don't phase me one iota.

tl;dr

But it looks like an anguished cry for help.

all I can say is do fuck off, you dull cunt…

Johnatan56

Haha! I'm done. I just needed that 'person' to understand that not everyone backs down.
Being a nice person doesn't make me a walkover or an easy target.
If you're going to go out on a limb and insult someone then you'd better be ready for hell to follow.
Respect in this world is earned. Making snide remarks to bolster a flagging ego never ends well if one isn't equipped to respond.
Dave knows where he stands now. Don't you Davey?
Seems more like you have a chip on your shoulder tbh. Don't see anything in this thread that warrants your replies, calling someone out for not posting a pic on a forum that is supposed to be anonymous is being an ass.

Take a step back, put Dave on ignore, take a day off and if you feel like it, come back and be a bit more polite.

Sinbad

Much better than 2 months ago.
The hot days don't help much. But definitely improving :)

How are things that side?
Can't complain thanks :) sitting on a station platform in 7 degrees, because my first train was delayed so I missed the connecting train. Going to Cardiff to meet my boss and attend a farewell do for the guy I'm replacing

Venomous

Can't complain thanks :) sitting on a station platform in 7 degrees, because my first train was delayed so I missed the connecting train. Going to Cardiff to meet my boss and attend a farewell do for the guy I'm replacing
Nice and toasty!!!

I hope it will be enjoyable at the very least 🫂