Missing Grotto Forumites

Venomous

Welcome welcome!!!! It has been forever and a half! How are you doing ?
Hey!
Let’s just say it’s been an adventure and a half, and not all of the adventure is bright and cheery…

How are you?

Tribs

Hey!
Let’s just say it’s been an adventure and a half, and not all of the adventure is bright and cheery…

How are you?
I am good - still breathing. Sorry it wasn't all good but you came out alive at the end. If you ever feel like chatting - we are here for it. Not gonna lie my curiosity is killing me

Venomous

I am good - still breathing. Sorry it wasn't all good but you came out alive at the end. If you ever feel like chatting - we are here for it. Not gonna lie my curiosity is killing me
it got dark, really, really dark. So dark that even childhood trauma resurfaced in the form of nightmares. Don’t really want to talk about it. It’s hard enough talking to the counsellor.

Thanks for the offer though.

Maybe a better way of saying it - my Covid survival was less traumatic.

Tribs

it got dark, really, really dark. So dark that even childhood trauma resurfaced in the form of nightmares. Don’t really want to talk about it. It’s hard enough talking to the counsellor.

Thanks for the offer though.

Maybe a better way of saying it - my Covid survival was less traumatic.
Well I am glad you are still around. They say it all makes us stronger - let us hope that is true.

Nicholas

*Stomps into the room* making a lot of noise
Those ankle bells.... [Is this why heavy-duty wifi speakers were attached to walls of the Communal Cavern early this morning?]

Hello, V. It's good to see that you have yet again managed to survive what life has dumped on you. [Do you have Mutant Genes?]
It sounds as though you have found a counsellor you trust enough to speak to. I hope that they are good enough to deserve that trust-that they know what they are doing and what can realistically be attained.]

Last edited:

Venomous

Those ankle bells.... [Is this why heavy-duty wifi speakers were attached to walls of the Communal Cavern early this morning?]

Hello, V. It's good to see that you have yet again managed to survive what life has dumped on you. [Do you have Mutant Genes?]
speakers - it’s a surprise

mutant - you might have a valid point. Will consider that. By this stage in my life it has been far more than I care to cope with.

by now my dream job is one I can do remotely. Then to find a remote home that has at least some data signal, even if the signal is slow. And then there must be no one else around.

Venomous

I have my reservations about that. Cumulative structural damage and all that.
Cumulative and compounded damaged can eventually destabilise the structure, allowing it to implode.

currently the thread of hanging in there is very frayed and frail.

Venomous

Well I am glad you are still around. They say it all makes us stronger - let us hope that is true.
Not true.

some things can truly break you.

childhood was one shitstorm after another. I use to believe that adulting is better than being a child. After more recent times, I’ve been trying to find the sign, with a neon arrow pointing at me , stating “target location”. If I find that sign it will be destroyed.

Venomous

I am very close to resorting to vengeance. And as they say - vengeance is a dish best served cold

Seldom Bucket

giphy.gif