Metal Heads

Baxteen

I just listened thought the new avenged sevenfold album.
It's not for me. I am not sure who its for.
the topics seem washed and over used. nothing new being discussed, or even phrased in a new way.
and where the band has always had amazing solo's and interesting riffs that make you perk up and take notice this entire album just felt like a metal band trying to play Jazz. nothing felt connected it was an all round pleasure when the album ended and I dislike that.
I am no fan of theirs but I have a few of their songs on playlist. usually I will listen though the stuff they bring out and kind of go meh and move on. or mmm, let me listen to this one again. and sometimes they grow on me. this was I was happy was over. that that is an extreme reaction

Tribs

the topics seem washed and over used. nothing new being discussed, or even phrased in a new way.
and where the band has always had amazing solo's and interesting riffs that make you perk up and take notice this entire album just felt like a metal band trying to play Jazz. nothing felt connected it was an all round pleasure when the album ended and I dislike that.
I am no fan of theirs but I have a few of their songs on playlist. usually I will listen though the stuff they bring out and kind of go meh and move on. or mmm, let me listen to this one again. and sometimes they grow on me. this was I was happy was over. that that is an extreme reaction
I tried the other day. Found it just noisy but I will give it another go. With previous songs I have fallen in love straight away - not this time.

Seldom Bucket

Agreed, their new Album just don't cut it, there's something missing.

Baxteen

nico can just do no wrong.
that one mine Buffelo's with Kalle. everytime we touch wiht EC.

Nico burst onto the scene and just spread joy where ever he went.