Donate towards running costs

scudsucker

Wait so a user is complaining about the admin relying on public information to comment on the meanderings of people in the social group?

So she resorts to making the wholly false and defamatory comparison of the admin of this group with the demonstrably dishonest racket on another site?
@Paul Hjul meet @EmJay

You guys will get on like a turd on fire.

LD50

Your grift is impressive. Beg users to come here from MyBB and then beg for money to run the place, all the while there is only 1 admin, and that admin treats users on the forums with such contempt. It's all the same people. I think I have seen ONE different person. You are trash as an admin, and how these users trust you with their money is beyond me.

Delete my account. Ban it. I really don't really care. This site is just a collective of users who don't want to be on MyBB. With so many people leaving this week alone, I rate this place will carry on with the status quo and then die a slow death. I have seen these boards come and go so many times through the years, this is just more of the same.

Oh, and the only real differentiator between this place and MyBB is the fact that I can openly swear at your members. But, for that users have to contend with far less engagement on posts and an openly hostile and snooping admin. Oh, and we have to deal with the cast offs from MyBB. Those people are the real winners for these forums. Have fun with them. Because they sure as hell won't help you retain any users.
I don't know hey. I think our admin guy is doing an awesome job. He's very open to everyone's input, very focused on making this an enjoyable platform and funny looking with protective goggles at a local COVID vaccination site.
So he asked politely for a bit of funds to run a show which has NO sponsors...wait.. NO S P O N S O R S !. Yeah? So the members help sponsor the daily runnings. You think the 13k he has raised is changing his life in a significant way? Swapped that Wellington's tomato sauce for ALL GOLD hey? Fuck off!

scudsucker

Look, she's crazy, she'll probably freak out and get her buddies to threaten me with legal action.
She has, as I recall, claimed to be in the legal industry, albeit as some sort of software support role. Probably first line support, though she intimated a more senior role.

But you are 100% on "the buddies" - she is a coward who will not do anything without a wingman/woman. That's why she briefly blossomed here with Xarog, until he departed.

And again, with random PM guy, whose identity I think is clear, but not going to say it.

Paul Hjul

IANAL disclaimers aside ...

I don't think there is any basis even to threaten a legal action. The list doesn't allege a person has made a donation only that thanks is being given to them. The only possible legal exposure question surrounds the right to be forgotten which isn't really pronounced here and takedown notification is the only recourse which only limits the protection under ECTAs safe harbour.

biometrics

IANAL disclaimers aside ...

I don't think there is any basis even to threaten a legal action. The list doesn't allege a person has made a donation only that thanks is being given to them. The only possible legal exposure question surrounds the right to be forgotten which isn't really pronounced here and takedown notification is the only recourse which only limits the protection under ECTAs safe harbour.
What do you call it when I make a donation on your behalf?