Mashroom Beer

satanboy

1601047650633.png
Grab a case of Magic Mashroom Beer from directly from the breweries website at www.thekennelbrewery.beer. As a MyShrooms fan you have the choice of either ordering their Pavement Special which is a mixed case of their beers or a full case of only Magic Mashroom, just make sure you tell them which one you want. Both cases consist of 18 beers and cost R600 which includes delivery nationwide.

Tribs

View attachment 7310
Grab a case of Magic Mashroom Beer from directly from the breweries website at www.thekennelbrewery.beer. As a MyShrooms fan you have the choice of either ordering their Pavement Special which is a mixed case of their beers or a full case of only Magic Mashroom, just make sure you tell them which one you want. Both cases consist of 18 beers and cost R600 which includes delivery nationwide.
Just beer or is it infused ?

adobraak

View attachment 7310
Is it legal though? I think its now

scudsucker

There is a gimmick beer Durban Poison made with hemp from a place in DBN

It is shit.

If your beer requires a gimmick like adding mushrooms to it to sell... then it is shit beer.

scudsucker

Is it legal though? I think its now

Psilocybin and psylocin are very much still illegal to posses and distribute, so no way this has any active content aside from alcohol.

OTOH, amanita muscaria is legal - but I would be wary of eating it at all, let alone brewing a beer with it: it is a quite unpleasant trip, unless you are into disassociative hallucinogenics.

EADC

IPA = even more hipster wank beer!

Real men drink lager or stout.

Lol beer is beer and when its delicious that's what counts there are many styles of beer that are amazing and you want to drink two?

FYI a real man would drink IPA as they are far stronger than any larger. But that is a silly comparison to make.

Spizz

Lol beer is beer and when its delicious that's what counts there are many styles of beer that are amazing and you want to drink two?

FYI a real man would drink IPA as they are far stronger than any larger. But that is a silly comparison to make.

I’ve been more into IPA than lager recently. But pretty much any beer is good for me except stout.

EADC

I’ve been more into IPA than lager recently. But pretty much any beer is good for me except stout.

IPA's have such an amazing flavour and can be quite diverse.

Not a stout drinker so agree on that.