LPW #8: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribs

I will not be around as I am training - so wish me luck. I am terrified as usual lol

BloodrayneZA

I hear that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has made a comeback in the UK. :-(

/Goes back to bed.*

*I wish.
Yeah, apparently Yorkshire is having lockdown restrictions. Some kids came in from Greece and did not do the 14 day quarantine, went to a party and sauntered about in our town - turned out he tested positive.

what a selfish idiot.

my neighbours son working in a bar had to have the place shut for two days to do a deep cleaning.

satanboy

The kid is a local, shouldn’t have been allowed to travel overseas in the first place
Sounds like my mom. Went to the UK, came back just as all airports were closing. Tested....signed a 14 day home quarantine document, went out shopping a few days later. My sister then brought my aunt with lung problems to visit her and they all went out to lunch at a wine farm. All fucking idiots.

BloodrayneZA

Sounds like my mom. Went to the UK, came back just as all airports were closing. Tested....signed a 14 day home quarantine document, went out shopping a few days later. My sister then brought my aunt with lung problems to visit her and they all went out to lunch at a wine farm. All fucking idiots.
Yeah the intelligence of people just astound me - I’ve notice there’s a trend of people with fuckall common sense

satanboy

Yeah the intelligence of people just astound me - I’ve notice there’s a trend of people with fuckall common sense
Their logic; "It only happens to black people, dirty people, Chinese people, poor people, old people etc" So other people but me.

We have a medic in our apartment complex that thinks of it as a slight flu. So even people that are medically qualified are ignorant.

BloodrayneZA

Their logic; "It only happens to black people, dirty people, Chinese people, poor people, old people etc" So other people but me.

We have a medic in our apartment complex that thinks of it as a slight flu. So even people that are medically qualified are ignorant.
Then the medic had not seen it all - my biggest fear is contracting Ebola. That shit is not to be messed with

satanboy

Then the medic had not seen it all - my biggest fear is contracting Ebola. That shit is not to be messed with

That is funny, because the last time we discussed this he brought up Ebola. He was working in one of the countries that had it going on.

BloodrayneZA

That is funny, because the last time we discussed this he brought up Ebola. He was working in one of the countries that had it going on.
Ok fair enough maybe that’s why he said it’s a mild flu, bec compared to Ebola, COVID-19 is a walk in the park.

satanboy

Ok fair enough maybe that’s why he said it’s a mild flu, bec compared to Ebola, COVID-19 is a walk in the park.

Ebola may be worse, but it hasn't spread as widely. Brain cancer may be worse than lung cancer (or the other way around) it doesn't make it less deadly.

Dave

Ebola may be worse, but it hasn't spread as widely. Brain cancer may be worse than lung cancer (or the other way around) it doesn't make it less deadly.

Mainly because Ebola isn't airborne, you have to come into physical contact with an Ebola victim to allow transmission.

Its really not comparable to something like Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.