LPW #6: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

biometrics

Your post before this one locked the thread. @biometrics locks get picked very easily :ROFLMAO:
The addon only modifies the HTML, doesn't make changes to the database, as it should. Jings seems to keep a tab open which has the post form still displayed, which isn't stopped. So yeah, need to find a new addon.

Tribs

Surely a bigger set would mean you could see further into the future?
Oh we are talking about different types of balls here. My crystals just sit wherever I put them - they tell me nothing

Jings

Another win. Oi, what's going on? Maybe the 7 hour lock should come off and we do the surprise win method instead?

Jings

How does that work? A random number generator once a day?
OP provides date and time discreetly to you in advance and you close the thread accordingly or at your nearest convenient time after. OP cannot win and cannot divulge date and time to anyone but you.

Dave

OP provides date and time discreetly to you in advance and you close the thread accordingly or at your nearest convenient time after. OP cannot win and cannot divulge date and time to anyone but you.

A random post number would be better. So post #xxxx wins. It could even be generated randomly.

edit
Just seen @biometrics made that suggestion already.

Status
Not open for further replies.