LPW #5: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Looks like nobody awake yet.

Had a nightmare earlier. There was a device that looked like a heart lung machine hooked up to another machine that seemed like a heater.

Everything was fine until the heater type machine started glowing ultra blue light, and eminating heat. On-off switch I had tested earlier, couldn't now find on the lung machine so had to start pulling connected cables. At first it appeared there were only two connecting cables but now that the heater type machine eminated a glowing blue light and started heating up there were a lot more cables. I felt very stressed pulling out cables.

Fortunately I did this in time and felt a sense of relief when the heater type machine shut down. Radiation came to mind but woke up before giving it more thought. Interlinked into the dream was a baby that was kept in a box and felt like rubbery silicone.

7271edb93854c17c49655e7983c4c158.jpg
If there was a heater, and it was turned on, there would be infra-red radiation.

I have been seeing myself having a fatal heart attack.

BloodrayneZA

Just keep in mind that you're at that age where your hormones could be playing tricks with your mind. I used to have a calm and patient nature and very slow to anger. But menopausal transition changed that.
Yeah tell me about it. I had extreme mood swings to the point where I was pissed and just wanted to break things. Fast forward 4 weeks later after having the implant done, no mood swings and strangely enough my cravings for chocolate and sweets have disappeared.

Jings

If there was a heater, and it was turned on, there would be infra-red radiation.

I have been seeing myself having a fatal heart attack.
Maybe it wasn't a heater but something else that emits heat.

Have you been for an ECG? Maybe it's worth a check, who knows?

Jings

Yeah tell me about it. I had extreme mood swings to the point where I was pissed and just wanted to break things. Fast forward 4 weeks later after having the implant done, no mood swings and strangely enough my cravings for chocolate and sweets have disappeared.
Sounds like you made a good choice getting the implant.

Tribs

Maybe it wasn't a heater but something else that emits heat.

Have you been for an ECG? Maybe it's worth a check, who knows?
I have been for ECG, EEG, MRI, Angiogram, CT Scan and some other tests. None had emitted heat or had a red or blue glow

Status
Not open for further replies.