LPW #5: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jings

Looks like nobody awake yet.

Had a nightmare earlier. There was a device that looked like a heart lung machine hooked up to another machine that seemed like a heater.

Everything was fine until the heater type machine started glowing ultra blue light, and eminating heat. On-off switch I had tested earlier, couldn't now find on the lung machine so had to start pulling connected cables. At first it appeared there were only two connecting cables but now that the heater type machine eminated a glowing blue light and started heating up there were a lot more cables. I felt very stressed pulling out cables.

Fortunately I did this in time and felt a sense of relief when the heater type machine shut down. Radiation came to mind but woke up before giving it more thought. Interlinked into the dream was a baby that was kept in a box and felt like rubbery silicone.

7271edb93854c17c49655e7983c4c158.jpg

Last edited:

spiderz

Had a nightmare earlier. There was a device that looked like a heart lung machine hooked up to another machine that seemed like a heater.

Everything was fine until the heater type machine started glowing ultra blue light, and eminating heat. On-off switch I had tested earlier, couldn't now find on the lung machine so had to start pulling connected cables. At first it appeared there were only two connecting cables but now that the heater type machine eminated a glowing blue light and started heating up there were a lot more cables. I felt very stressed pulling out cables.

Fortunately I did this in time and felt a sense of relief when the heater type machine shut down. Radiation came to mind but woke up before giving it more thought. Interlinked into the dream was a baby that was kept in a box and felt like rubbery silicone.

Are you glowing yet from all that radiation?

bigAl-sa

That stuff you were vaping?

:ROFLMAO:

Tribs

Perhaps there is something in the air - I woke this morning around 4:30 and wanted to end everything. Rough start to the day.

spiderz

Perhaps there is something in the air - I woke this morning around 4:30 and wanted to end everything. Rough start to the day.
It's not time for that yet ... only after the wedding!

bigAl-sa

Could be, but it sort of felt like a premonition like the dream in October, you know the one with the hospital beds and patient charts that were turning over and over.
I'm really glad I forget most dreams within 5min of waking up.

Jings

Yes, couldn't agree more on the rough start. Sorry you're going through such turmoil right now.
Just keep in mind that you're at that age where your hormones could be playing tricks with your mind. I used to have a calm and patient nature and very slow to anger. But menopausal transition changed that.

Felt like a monster sometimes. That was over two years ago. Only now does it feel like some kind of normalcy, with a few flare-ups now and then. Looking back, remembering that my mother had gone through a hard time too, although she didn't label it. Must say though cannabis helps to embrace my shadows and helps to subdue physical discomfort, even if it's only on weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.