LPW 32: Half Time but no break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribs

Well we have reached the half point of the year. Time for a new LPW it seems.

Nicholas

She may be a plum now, but I wonder if she will like her tattoos as much if she lives long enough to be a prune?

Tribs

@Tribs
Got any tats yet?
Nope - with Covid I put my plans on hold. But I will be getting one. Still working on the design.
WhatsApp Image 2020-12-09 at 8.07.38 AM.jpeg
It will be something like that - with a G cleff. And it will have the notes from My Way (...I did it my waaaaaay). My strongest memory of my dad is him singing that song. I want the end of the song as all things end. But are better with music.

satanboy

This morning, I was watching a youtube clip where a guy was filming inside a Japanese 2nd hand store. He came across a coat and said he loved it. He looked at the label (Fear of God) and stated that he had never heard of it (nor had I).
A few moments ago I was completing a survey for Epic Games (Fortnite) and the fashion label (Fear of God) came up...."Have you heard of Fear of God (Fashion Label)?".

WTF?!

Johnatan56

This morning, I was watching a youtube clip where a guy was filming inside a Japanese 2nd hand store. He came across a coat and said he loved it. He looked at the label (Fear of God) and stated that he had never heard of it (nor had I).
A few moments ago I was completing a survey for Epic Games (Fortnite) and the fashion label (Fear of God) came up...."Have you heard of Fear of God (Fashion Label)?".

WTF?!
Because the brand is stupid, it's designed that everything is basically a size too big.

Nicholas

There was a podcast I used to listen to that had a segment where listeners could send in their coincidence stories for a statistician to estimate the probability of the events they described having happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.