LPW 31: Resistance is futile

Status
Not open for further replies.

biometrics

Probably not much. Guess that's why John McAfee was likely offed. He wasn't small people and kept spilling information about foreign agents infiltrating software companies. Media even painting him as crazy, maybe to cover up some arkward truths. John had spent years on the run, like Edward Snowden.
He also murdered his neighbour. Nice guy.

He is nothing like Snowden.

Nicholas

Probably not much. Guess that's why John McAfee was likely offed. He wasn't small people and kept spilling information about foreign agents infiltrating software companies. Media even painting him as crazy, maybe to cover up some arkward truths. John had spent years on the run, like Edward Snowden.
Perhaps. He could also really have been - shall we say - eccentric.

Nicholas

For my first few years of PC ownership, I didn't have any antivirus software installed on my computer. I might sometimes be given a game or two as a present, or get software by way of the PC Format or NAG cover discs. It was only after I had been working for a good number of years, and decided that I could afford an internet connection [Gogga - ADSL was still too expensive for me] that I installed free antivirus software. I have been renewing an ESET antivirus software license for the the last few years. [Work ditched Trend Antivirus and started using ESET Endpoint.

biometrics

For my first few years of PC ownership, I didn't have any antivirus software installed on my computer. I might sometimes be given a game or two as a present, or get software by way of the PC Format or NAG cover discs. It was only after I had been working for a good number of years, and decided that I could afford an internet connection [Gogga - ADSL was still too expensive for me] that I installed free antivirus software. I have been renewing an ESET antivirus software license for the the last few years. [Work ditched Trend Antivirus and started using ESET Endpoint.
You pay for anti-virus software?!

Status
Not open for further replies.