LPW 28: Go back to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribs

Admit it, you want to be there.
They are frustrating. It is an advanced group and some people could not even copy and paste
We are so far behind. I keep having to stop and repeat instructions
And redo exercises because someone wasn't paying attention or got lost and waited until the end of the example

Nicholas

For the last two days, we have had no power at all in the upper level of the house, and no power on the plug points downstairs from late afternoon until around mid-morning.

Our electrician came in and had a quick look this morning, but could not find anything obviously wrong. We are going to have to put up with not having power for several hours a day until he has time to come in and do a more thorough investigation of the house's wiring.

Jings

They are frustrating. It is an advanced group and some people could not even copy and paste
We are so far behind. I keep having to stop and repeat instructions
And redo exercises because someone wasn't paying attention or got lost and waited until the end of the example

That's serious. Bribe them with sweets.

Jings

For the last two days, we have had no power at all in the upper level of the house, and no power on the plug points downstairs from late afternoon until around mid-morning.

Our electrician came in and had a quick look this morning, but could not find anything obviously wrong. We are going to have to put up with not having power for several hours a day until he has time to come in and do a more thorough investigation of the house's wiring.

Hope he doesn't find the whole upstairs needs rewiring. How old is the house?

Nicholas

Hope he doesn't find the whole upstairs needs rewiring. How old is the house?
I don't know. The last time he came, he said that he had found a number of problems, and would be preparing a report on these for the governing body.

Johnatan56

That's serious. Bribe them with sweets.
Those are adults.

@Tribs should just note it down and give feedback to company that that is happening and then see feedback of company in regards to that since company is paying for her time, and that person wasting class time is costing the company money as everyone that is in that room is also being paid by the hour.

Tribs

Those are adults.

@Tribs should just note it down and give feedback to company that that is happening and then see feedback of company in regards to that since company is paying for her time, and that person wasting class time is costing the company money as everyone that is in that room is also being paid by the hour.
This is what I do

biometrics

Moringz! First time in two weeks I slept well and I’m awake and rested at this ungodly hour. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.