LPW 27: Just woke up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Not into today
/Barely manages to hold on to Tribs' briefcase as she is about to be vacuumed into the WednesToday Vortex, throws out an anchor, and hauls her back to safety.

/Sips coffee

We had no power upstairs again from early yesterday evening.

Tribs

/Barely manages to hold on to Tribs' briefcase as she is about to be vacuumed into the WednesToday Vortex, throws out an anchor, and hauls her back to safety.

/Sips coffee

We had no power upstairs again from early yesterday evening.
Hee hee thanks for the save

I am sorry you are suffering with no power

Jings

If I can't express myself, i am not going to be able to speak.
I find writing things down easier than speaking. I dither, I don't finish sentences, and then ask the person I am speaking to if I can start again, and I stutter. Sometimes words don't come to me at all. I'm told that I can come across as abrupt. :oops::rolleyes:
Is there a reply from me on your post? Pretty sure I did but can't find it on Tapatalk.

Jings

Perhaps you did, but I can't find it either. Browsing the The Grotto on Edge on my desktop computer.
Really sorry about that. Both memory and words fail me.

Anyway, can relate to your predicament. Have trouble with the written word, as well as verbal though. It sounds perfect in my mind and if my brain could think slower my mouth and fingers would be better at articulation.

Tribs

Do you have a grammar app that you use?
Yes Grammarly - but I ignore it most of the time. I have discovered that it has no idea what I am trying to say. But it does help with my spelling (except for the words I choose to spell incorrectly. Like Sux and Nooooo and eeeeeeek

Jings

Yes Grammarly - but I ignore it most of the time. I have discovered that it has no idea what I am trying to say. But it does help with my spelling (except for the words I choose to spell incorrectly. Like Sux and Nooooo and eeeeeeek
Can you add those words to the grammarly dictionary?

Status
Not open for further replies.