LPW 26: Winter is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigAl-sa

@Tribs not taken this up further on shoe thread, but bought a pair of hobo gloves at Dischem this morning. Much nicer than my old Pep Store gloves, but not cheap - R139 for a pair.

I think I should take up knitting...

Tribs

@Tribs not taken this up further on shoe thread, but bought a pair of hobo gloves at Dischem this morning. Much nicer than my old Pep Store gloves, but not cheap - R139 for a pair.

I think I should take up knitting...
lol thanks - will see if I can still get them at that price. Nice to have your fingers out so you can still type

biometrics

@biometrics
What do you use to write your mobile apps?
Is it worthwile looking at java for it?
There are many choices incl:

Java, Kotlin, Xamarin, Flutter, React Native, B4X, Objective C, Swift etc. Some are Android or iOS only, some are multi-platform.

Depends what you are trying to achieve. Do you want to become a corporate app developer working in a team? Do you want to code for yourself as a hobby? Do you want to freelance?

satanboy

There are many choices incl:

Java, Kotlin, Xamarin, Flutter, React Native, B4X, Objective C, Swift etc. Some are Android or iOS only, some are multi-platform.

Depends what you are trying to achieve. Do you want to become a corporate app developer working in a team? Do you want to code for yourself as a hobby? Do you want to freelance?
Which one do you use when you want to cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.