LPW 25: Loadshedding can't get you if you're not there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigAl-sa

Looking at the traffic heading north this morning, while heading back to Pta, it looks as most people have decided school has already closed for hols.

Lara

Looking at the traffic heading north this morning, while heading back to Pta, it looks as most people have decided school has already closed for hols.
Home schooling is the in thing. ;)

Tribs

What a long day. At least splitting up my meds meant I wasn't overly sleepy today. Hope I can keep up tomorrow though

bigAl-sa

I agree - not that I thought I had it. I know a post nasal drip when I feel it - and I have one most of the time. They don't bother finding the cause.
But the relief of having that negative result cannot be put into words!

Just back from Dinokeng, and I already have a little cough. 🙁 The air is really dirty here.

Tribs

But the relief of having that negative result cannot be put into words!

Just back from Dinokeng, and I already have a little cough. 🙁 The air is really dirty here.
It is. And Dinokeng is a lovely place. Hope you will share lots of photos.
And yes - I celebrated last night lol

biometrics

Who knows anything about high blood pressure medication’s effects? I took my measurement now, before I take my meds and it's a perfect 119/82/65. I normally take it around 8 am. I’m wondering if I still need this stuff?

Tribs

The meds are designed to keep you in the normal range. If you don't take them then you could be in trouble areas again. My hubby stopped his for a while and things got really bad. He is on them again. Same with a friend of mine. She stopped them and ended up in emergency one weekend. Speak to your doc - perhaps he can change the dosage.

bigAl-sa

Who knows anything about high blood pressure medication’s effects? I took my measurement now, before I take my meds and it's a perfect 119/82/65. I normally take it around 8 am. I’m wondering if I still need this stuff?
I agree with @Tribs take it. I have found if I skip a day (unknowingly), it normally only starts catching me around 40h after taking the last dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.