LPW 21: Last Poser Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jings

Noooooo. An AI in a game seems like the best option. One of those with preprogrammed lines and activities. They do not think - they just do as programmed.

But AI's are not nice. They're totally emotionless. In fact, they're not even conscious. I much prefer you conscious.

Tribs

But AI's are not nice. They're totally emotionless. In fact, they're not even conscious. I much prefer you conscious.
Thanks - but right now I do not prefer myself as anything. Especially not something with feelings and thoughts.
But it will blow over = it always does.

spiderz

Noooooo. An AI in a game seems like the best option. One of those with preprogrammed lines and activities. They do not think - they just do as programmed.
Pre-programmed (scripted) is not AI. All tho most people are offering it as such.

Lara

Weird but breakdowns usually happen on a weekend. Technicians get paid overtime to fix the issues then.
That's Murphy's Law. It will break when you don't want it too. :D

Lara

AI's strive to think outside their coding. ;)

Jings

Thanks - but right now I do not prefer myself as anything. Especially not something with feelings and thoughts.
But it will blow over = it always does.
Sorry you're going through a hard time. Are you feeling any better?

Jings

That's Murphy's Law. It will break when you don't want it too. :D
Someone needs to slap Murphy. I nominate spiderz.

Had to go to gym tonight and again tomorrow night for skipping Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.