LPW 21: Last Poser Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jings

I think housemate brought something back from work before they shut down for lockdown and he was also not looking good either - then I got it a week later and was down for two weeks then my lip split at the corner and became infected so now I’m not well again and been treating symptoms as it’s nothing I can do til it’s healed up. The lip thing I get every winter and I’ve had it twice this winter compared to last winter I struggled throughout the whole of winter.

Have you tried vitamin e oil? It might work.

BloodrayneZA

Have you tried vitamin e oil? It might work.
It’s bacterial so needs something stronger than that and I’ve always been recommended on using a antiviral cream for cold sores and fever blisters - that always worked for me and I’ve had this problem my whole life. I’m a religious user of Labello every winter - I have two roll tubes of it and I never ever get that from spring to autumn.

seems like the antiviral cream is doing it’s job, it’s starting to heal now.

my dentist says it’s thrush but I don’t think it explain why I only experience it in the winter.

Jings

It’s bacterial so needs something stronger than that and I’ve always been recommended on using a antiviral cream for cold sores and fever blisters - that always worked for me and I’ve had this problem my whole life. I’m a religious user of Labello every winter - I have two roll tubes of it and I never ever get that from spring to autumn.

seems like the antiviral cream is doing it’s job, it’s starting to heal now.

my dentist says it’s thrush but I don’t think it explain why I only experience it in the winter.
Maybe it's like a cold sore then. In winter our immune systems are more compromised due to the cold. Good thing the antiviral cream works.

biometrics

It is doing really well - it is much much taller than me now
Going to take a look when I wake up properly. But it is not near the flower stage yet I don't think
Soon, probably in Feb.

Jings

I am wondering if I do need to provide it with a veggie growth formula

Taller than 1.5m. That is fantastic. Mine are small in comparison but looking and growing much better after fertilising with the shake n grow. Should have done it much sooner.

Seems like the plants thrive with fertiliser so a veggie growth formula wouldn't hurt.

biometrics

Taller than 1.5m. That is fantastic. Mine are small in comparison but looking and growing much better after fertilising with the shake n grow. Should have done it much sooner.

Seems like the plants thrive with fertiliser so a veggie growth formula wouldn't hurt.
Don't over do it, they are susceptible to nutrient burn.

Jings

Don't over do it, they are susceptible to nutrient burn.
Important to follow directions for use. Actually prefer the shake n grow and slow release sticks to liquid fertilizer. Both say on the packs that it's impossible to overdose.
Only thing to remember is sprinkle around the plants and not on them. Accidently ruined a sun elise for not checking where the fertiliser was sprinkled and it burned the leaves.

BloodrayneZA

Maybe it's like a cold sore then. In winter our immune systems are more compromised due to the cold. Good thing the antiviral cream works.
I do get cold sores but it’s random and not had them since April or May last year. I think the sun triggers them and so does stress - I’ve been under a lot of stress recently and have not had an outbreak so it’s kinda strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.