LPW 20: Last Plodder Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnatan56

Awesome. Hope your patience is rewarded and you don't fall asleep during the game. 4am is pretty early to be working.
Did the tutorial stuff, was pretty fun, just busy charging it up while installing all the VR software on PC so I can play my steam games.
Definitely better if you have the space for it

biometrics

Did the tutorial stuff, was pretty fun, just busy charging it up while installing all the VR software on PC so I can play my steam games.
Have you tried VR before? Hopefully you don't feel sick.

Jings

Let us know how it goes. Have a buddy in Sweden who plays VR games. Maybe he'll enjoy it too if it's a good game.

Johnatan56

Have you tried VR before? Hopefully you don't feel sick.
Yes/no, played on a valve index a few years ago.
On the quest games that are stand and always look forward are all good, e.g. Beat Saber and the tutorial stuff I had no issues at all.

Did Phasmo with Mitzy, was fine the first 10 minutes about, then think my headset swapped WiFi I think, completely went black world, then picture back and choppy, felt ill within like 30 seconds and had to stop. Still have slight nausea feeling now a bit. So pretty much as long as fps is good and you learn to move your head with your movement (so tilt head in direction you are walking, induce the motion you are facing), you're mostly fine.

That Phasmo round was still pretty insane even just the short bit, when the lights went out, EMF reader, etc., lol.

Johnatan56

Yes/no, played on a valve index a few years ago.
On the quest games that are stand and always look forward are all good, e.g. Beat Saber and the tutorial stuff I had no issues at all.

Did Phasmo with Mitzy, was fine the first 10 minutes about, then think my headset swapped WiFi I think, completely went black world, then picture back and choppy, felt ill within like 30 seconds and had to stop. Still have slight nausea feeling now a bit. So pretty much as long as fps is good and you learn to move your head with your movement (so tilt head in direction you are walking, induce the motion you are facing), you're mostly fine.

That Phasmo round was still pretty insane even just the short bit, when the lights went out, EMF reader, etc., lol.
Played Pistolwhip later, definitely a must get if you get VR.

Status
Not open for further replies.