LPW #12: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jings

I just cut hubby's hair for the 3rd time this lockdown. Last two times I used just scissors and it took forever (he has thick hair). I have done my son's hair twice with the razor so today I did his with it - he was freaking out but I achieved the same cut in less time than with the scissors. You still need them to neaten up areas - but so much less effort.

I was terrified the first two times = now not so much. But I really want him to go back to Melani.
Who's Melani?

Nicholas

It's the bugs tonight. First a big dead Durban cockroach on the balcony steps, then a bee in the house, a moth, and now a rather large bunch of mosquitoes.
i'd begin to worry if large numbers of flies gather in your room.

BloodrayneZA

Dentist today. Tooth evicted. Filling sorted.

As the numbness is starting to wear off (nearly 3 hours of numbness), I'm finding that it's hard to swallow and a slight sore throat - might be something to do with the tooth eviction. My ear feels funny as well.

Jings

Dentist today. Tooth evicted. Filling sorted.

As the numbness is starting to wear off (nearly 3 hours of numbness), I'm finding that it's hard to swallow and a slight sore throat - might be something to do with the tooth eviction. My ear feels funny as well.

When you've got shots of anesthetic it's hard to notice how much the dentist knocks your mouth about. No wonder your throat and ear is a bit sensitive.

BloodrayneZA

When you've got shots of anesthetic it's hard to notice how much the dentist knocks your mouth about. No wonder your throat and ear is a bit sensitive.
I felt a "crrrrrack" as she was about to loosen the tooth and pull it out - turns out it was the filling on the next tooth that came off. Thankfully I've always made it an habit to remove my hearing aid so that I don't hear the drill going.

Feck moi my face was half numb and she said that's great. 3 hours later, I'm feeling a bit funny and cooking spicy tomato soup for supper - hopefully housemate will be able to get me some leeks so that I can make a leek and potato soup (not had that in ages).

Status
Not open for further replies.