LPW #10: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Good morning and Happy Friday, everyone.

For once, the very thought of having a cup of coffee makes me feel ill.

Johnatan56

I'm surprised that you would mention the GPU. Reasons?
I may well hold off on upgrading until my CPU/RAM/motherboard expires or my PC cannot run what I want it to run smoothly any more.
Reason is that you can sell the 1060 and upgrade, then be able to transfer your GPU to the new machine.

I'd still keep your current set-up as is for now.

satanboy

A "friend" used to say that all the time before he went out. "Ek moet eers poets."
That meant attend to ablutions (and a wank).

Tribs

Piss
Off
Early
Tomorrow's
Saturday
Oh I wish. Just got given a curveball for next week's training - so having to learn and set up a new system today - and then do my coding tomorrow and Sunday as I am training all the time so no time for dev work. But rest assured - I will make time to play

Tribs

A "friend" used to say that all the time before he went out. "Ek moet eers poets."
That meant attend to ablutions (and a wank).
Both useful things to do before going on a night out. You take longer to break the seal and don't end up making bad decisions because you are horny.

Jings

Oh I wish. Just got given a curveball for next week's training - so having to learn and set up a new system today - and then do my coding tomorrow and Sunday as I am training all the time so no time for dev work. But rest assured - I will make time to play

Hope it all goes smoothly without any hitches so you got more time to play. You know they say about all work and no play making Tribs a dull girl. :p

Jings

Good morning, Jings.

How are you this morning?

I would say cool as a cucumber but it's quite warm today. Luckily one of the lucky buggers leaving early to celebrate tomorrow being Saturday. Not really, going to be busy on the bird feeder project.

Nicholas

I would say cool as a cucumber but it's quite warm today. Luckily one of the lucky buggers leaving early to celebrate tomorrow being Saturday. Not really, going to be busy on the bird feeder project.
I'm taking today slowly. I'll be leaving work at 13H00 as usual. I'd like to hit the sack once I get back to Beatty House.

Nicholas

Check your temp to ensure you aren't ill
Our temperatures are taken at reception when we arrive at work. Mine was 35.9.
I still think that the latest adition to my medication has something to do with it.
It makes me doze off, or sit and stare slack-mouthed at the screen in a daze.

I have made myself some rooibos tea.

It sounds as though the next few days will be intensely busy for you. I'll be chaperoning my mother at Hemingways Mall tomorrow. She is going there to buy my brother his birthday present. I have got him a 288 page A4 notebook, a box of Turkish Delights, and wil be sending him a Takealot voucher on his birthday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.