Is this you?

Paul Hjul

Is this SoldierMan Splinter on the other side?
possible but unlikely - there is a soldierboy on the other said IIRC - if it is the same individual lurking behind both avatars then solidierboy is pretending to be much more of a moron than he/she/whatEverThePronounForADickheadIs actaully is

If it was Splinter I'd expect people to be getting off-colour PMs and for there to be a lot more behind the scenes whining. One positive thing about soldierboy in contrast to some others of that ilk (Marine1, Splinter, GaryVdH) is that he/she/wetpd hasn't taking to making outright threats of violence against the person and has had far less success at at securing moderator protection against being pointed out as a moron.

Another indication that wetpd is unlikely to be linked to Splinter is Splinter's rabid atheism.

Seldom Bucket

possible but unlikely - there is a soldierboy on the other said IIRC - if it is the same individual lurking behind both avatars then solidierboy is pretending to be much more of a moron than he/she/whatEverThePronounForADickheadIs actaully is

If it was Splinter I'd expect people to be getting off-colour PMs and for there to be a lot more behind the scenes whining. One positive thing about soldierboy in contrast to some others of that ilk (Marine1, Splinter, GaryVdH) is that he/she/wetpd hasn't taking to making outright threats of violence against the person and has had far less success at at securing moderator protection against being pointed out as a moron.

Another indication that wetpd is unlikely to be linked to Splinter is Splinter's rabid atheism.
Haven't read much of this soldierman's posts here, but those I have this idiot reminds me of the complete moron ponderer (Not to be confused with Ponder) on the other side

satanboy

I was wondering about thus yesterday. I was scrolling through the US election thread to establish how the feud of SoldierBoy with Dave germinated and concluded that unless SoldierBoy is Droid its truly odd how much he hates Dave
Have you ever seen both of them at the same time in the same room? Huh?

:LOL:

SoldierMan

I'm still not convinced that @SoldierMan isn't Droid. No offense, but the indoctrination shines through. Being careful to be "different" doesn't count.

Try saying something original for once.

I honestly don't know what you are talking about. Sounds like a load of drivel that is meant to insult, but falls short. I mean indoctrination, are you serious :ROFLMAO: Everything I say is original genius. You're not very smart are you.

Paul Hjul

Have you ever seen both of them at the same time in the same room? Huh?

:LOL:
I haven't seen either of them in any room
for all I know they could all be Russian bots
granted Russian bots programmed by a moron

Of course it is unlikely that they are Russian bots as a simple application of the razor applies. There are more than enough grossly incompetent, readily indoctrinated white South African morons which our education system fails to put on a decent path. It is therefore more probable that soldierboy is such a racist moron than that he/she/wetpd is an avatar run by a bot controlled by somebody in Russia, China or a 400 pound man sitting on his couch.

Paul Hjul

I honestly don't know what you are talking about. Sounds like a load of drivel that is meant to insult, but falls short. I mean indoctrination, are you serious :ROFLMAO: Everything I say is original genius. You're not very smart are you.
not sure you know what "indoctrination" means. And even if you did, the degree to which you a critical thinking capacity was clearly deprived from whatever education, or pseudo-education, you received means that you'd be unable to reflect on the origin of any given opinion or belief you hold. It would therefore be impossible for you to know how indoctrinated you are.

SoldierMan

not sure you know what "indoctrination" means. And even if you did, the degree to which you a critical thinking capacity was clearly deprived from whatever education, or pseudo-education, you received means that you'd be unable to reflect on the origin of any given opinion or belief you hold. It would therefore be impossible for you to know how indoctrinated you are.

So.... do you just get up in the morning and type the biggest load of shit you can think of or does it just come naturally to you. Does the permanently lodged carrot up your ass make it easier or harder to write the shit you come up with? :ROFLMAO:

SoldierMan

Haven't read much of this soldierman's posts here, but those I have this idiot reminds me of the complete moron ponderer (Not to be confused with Ponder) on the other side

What is this a circle jerking fest for liberals, I mean do you lot send dick pics to each other as well :ROFLMAO:

Paul Hjul

you clearly have no fucking idea what "liberal" in any sense means. The majority of people in this discussions are pretty centrist or even a little to the right. Your problem is that you don't see anybody who doesn't go all the way right into Poland as being human. This makes it incredibly difficult for you to hold down anything that resembles a discussion

TabacNW

you clearly have no fucking idea what "liberal" in any sense means. The majority of people in this discussions are pretty centrist or even a little to the right. Your problem is that you don't see anybody who doesn't go all the way right into Poland as being human. This makes it incredibly difficult for you to hold down anything that resembles a discussion
Fckit. Are you and your liberal buddies going to fckup this thread too ?

SoldierMan

Yeah that is true, the term liberal as it was known has more or less been destroyed by the progressives who have shat all over what the term actually stood for, true liberals are all but dead, all you have today are progressives who's morals and politics border on repugnant.

But apart from that I see more nonsense from Mr Self-righteous himself, come on be honest, some one has nauseatingly pompous as you secretly love to take it from the rear, am I right......

SoldierMan

When are you going to start spewing insults about commies?

Surely that goes without saying.... have you seen what China is doing to the Uyghurs? Russia gave it up after their democide. Oh, was that a rhetorical question, my bad.