Is this you?

TabacNW

You know what.... Thinking about what you just said, maybe that's the reason I'm so issed off..... That people need to bullshit their way through life !!!!!!

And 6 exclamation marks for you @Mad_Dog
Did you meet someone in real life from the internet who's a complete fckup ?

emam

Nope, if I think you’re an idiot you’ll discover that fact just as quickly irl.

Having to manage idiots who’s mistakes cost me money soon depleted my reservoir of fucks, and so I ended up no longer able to give any.
It's not a matter of someone being or acting like an idiot, I don't mean it in respect of how someone behaves, it's a matter of someone living a TOTAL LIE of a life on the internet, meanwhile, in real life, they're really the COMPLETE opposite.... Person, lifestyle, life, etc.....

And you know about it, so every time they post, you cringe more and more, just like I'm doing right now

LD50

It's not a matter of someone being or acting like an idiot, I don't mean it in respect of how someone behaves, it's a matter of someone living a TOTAL LIE of a life on the internet, meanwhile, in real life, they're really the COMPLETE opposite.... Person, lifestyle, life, etc.....
Aaaaahh! @SoldierMan

LD50

And you know about it, so every time they post, you cringe more and more, just like I'm doing right now
So this person you're aiming at posted in this thread?

GreGorGy

I am somewhat subdued online but that is about it. Some people here (and elsewhere) post with such detail that their real names and identities are know or easily found out. Those okes behave far more like themselves than some other keyboard personality. A few of us fit that description.

SoldierMan

I almost hope so - at least that would mean that he/she isn't a total rotten shit outside of the forums which they plague.

Why do you assume my gender/s, how non-progressive of you, I identify as a non-binary hamster.

Paul Hjul

Why do you assume my gender/s, how non-progressive of you, I identify as a non-binary hamster.
if you would indicate a preferred pronoun and be consistent and stick to it, by all means I'd use it.

Of course I suspect you are simply being a disingenous dishonest dickhead (again) and that you bully and harass transgender and non-binary identifying persons and wouldn't if politely asked address somebody by how they identify.

As an aside - my general rule is that if you know of a person having a preferred pronoun, title (and one to which they are legitimately able to use) then you should use it, if you don't know then there are certain reasonable presumptions you can make to simply function unless or until the person gives an indication. There is nothing wrong with guessing somebody's gender but there is a lot wrong with expecting them to conform to your guess.

SoldierMan

if you would indicate a preferred pronoun and be consistent and stick to it, by all means I'd use it.

Of course I suspect you are simply being a disingenous dishonest dickhead (again) and that you bully and harass transgender and non-binary identifying persons and wouldn't if politely asked address somebody by how they identify.

As an aside - my general rule is that if you know of a person having a preferred pronoun, title (and one to which they are legitimately able to use) then you should use it, if you don't know then there are certain reasonable presumptions you can make to simply function unless or until the person gives an indication. There is nothing wrong with guessing somebody's gender but there is a lot wrong with expecting them to conform to your guess.

So you're saying I'm a non-binary dickhead hamster?